Prolactin Sides with Low Prolactin Levels?!?

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
I have done 2 cycles on m-drol and a short cycle of test in the past (stopped because of estrogen related sides). I did the test cycle around 8 or 9 months ago and that is what triggered my slightly puffy nips and prolactin. Post cycle and everything was correct. My most recent cycle was epistane. I got my hormones and everything else tested a little over a month after post cycle for a epistane cycle. Post cycle consisted of torimifene, t3 test booster/ai, l-dopa, p5p)

Blood work was taken around 2pm (could be the cause of the lower test levels). I am 21 years old by the way.
Test - 559 (400-1000)
Free Test - 132 (47-244)
Estrogen - 30.6 (somethin like 20-70)
Prolactin - 7.43 (2.5-17)

Even though my results showed lower levels of normal range, i can still squeeze my nipples and a clear fluid comes out?? Ive taken liquid caber (didnt work) for over a month and have ran (vitex,p5p, 1-carboxy) in the past when problems first occured and am running it now. I dont get why im still having these problems?!!? All the levels were in normal range. Can someone please help me?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 cycles on m-drol and a short cycle of test in the past (stopped because of estrogen related sides). I did the test cycle around 8 or 9 months ago and that is what triggered my slightly puffy nips and prolactin. Post cycle and everything was correct. My most recent cycle was epistane. I got my hormones and everything else tested a little over a month after post cycle for a epistane cycle. Post cycle consisted of torimifene, t3 test booster/ai, l-dopa, p5p)

Blood work was taken around 2pm (could be the cause of the lower test levels). I am 21 years old by the way.
Test - 559 (400-1000)
Free Test - 132 (47-244)
Estrogen - 30.6 (somethin like 20-70)
Prolactin - 7.43 (2.5-17)

Even though my results showed lower levels of normal range, i can still squeeze my nipples and a clear fluid comes out?? Ive taken liquid caber (didnt work) for over a month and have ran (vitex,p5p, 1-carboxy) in the past when problems first occured and am running it now. I dont get why im still having these problems?!!? All the levels were in normal range. Can someone please help me?

PLEASE. Everyone stop squeezing your nipples. That is not lactation and your blood work demonstrates it!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Well then could you please tell me what is it?? Thanks man
Probably just nothing. If you look into the thread on progesterone and prolactin there is an abstract for an article on squeezing nipples causing a pseudolactation. do you even have gyno?

ThyBroker

Awards
Your prolactin level is still a little high and could be lower - I'd try to bring it down with caber and see if that doesn't improve the situation. I'd also try bringing E2 down as well aromasin (not too much). Take those two towards the lowest end of normal.