The One effective?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

The One effective?

after reading about 10 logs on the one. i still cannot determine if it is a great ph or not. i just picked up some 1-t tren and my friend the one. should i tell him to return it or use it? what is a proper ptc protocol for the one?

thx guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Ive reached the same ambiguous conclusion. It might be worth it for some guys.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

what about ptc? whats best
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.

Here is my take on The One, and please take it with a fine grain o salt since I have not tried it....and I won't

Judging by its composition, The One is MDHT, a methylated version of DHT, and therefore will help you only with the aggression. The gains some people reported, IMHO is due to the focus and surplus of calories intake during the cycle.

I think maybe stacking The One with another PS with wet gains, like PPlex or EPI/Havoc could lead into something more interesting.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

From someone not associated with the company, I got to log it, and the ONE is great. Gains are not just from the surplus of caloric intake, I can eat the same way off cycle and not gain like I did on ONE.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

This could be a hugely wrong conclusion but ive seen a few people reporting stim type responses and that sort of thing from the one, It also appears to be a general thing that you get better gains with the one as you eat more, theres also been a few strange cases of people 'losing weight' while on, Does anyone else think that 'the one' might be jacking up the metabolism? this would seem to explain the hunger it causes and the huge number of calories it appears to need to work
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

I think I am going to run the one in july. I would run 1-T but I ran tren 3 months ago so think I am going to save it till January!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

i cant wait to run 1-t tren!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I've just completed a cycle of the ONE and about to go into PCT, I have done 3 superdrol cycles previously and i can say that the gains from the ONE are definately worthwhile. Although not as powerful as superdrol, the ONE still provides good gains and you feel great while on.
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    Here is my take on The One, and please take it with a fine grain o salt since I have not tried it....and I won't

Judging by its composition, The One is MDHT, a methylated version of DHT, and therefore will help you only with the aggression. The gains some people reported, IMHO is due to the focus and surplus of calories intake during the cycle.
    nope, wrong. I finally managed to find some MDHT and try it, and its QUITE different than The ONE.

And again though even if the gains WERE due to focus and surplus calories, is that somehow a bad thing? I don't mind having to eat to get 12lbs of lean gains in 3-4 weeks while feeling great the whole time. In general, focus and surplus calories are how all gains get made
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.

then why take the One over N.O.-xplode?
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by muller View Post
    then why take the One over N.O.-xplode?
    Because it actually works? If you think you can gain 12 - 15 lean pounds in a month using no xplode then good luck. Without external help your body can't synthesize that much protein.

Does anyone here think prohormones and steroids are magic pills that will have you grow lean mass out of thin air? No, you need calories to do it.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.

I think maybe stacking The One with another PS with wet gains, like PPlex or EPI/Havoc could lead into something more interesting.
    I disagree with you and your statement. To the op, go and read every f*cking log in this b*itch and find out for yourself. TO gives great strength gains, and if you eat a **** ton your guaranteed to put on mass and/ or have a complete recomp. The MDHT statement is stupid and those of us who have used the supp., we are very pleased and we have the gains to show for it. Your statement has been disproved many times over.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

The gains some people reported, IMHO is due to the focus and surplus of calories intake during the cycle.

To be honest thats bull, so your telling me i couldve gained 30 pounds in five weeks just with increased focus and cals lol Seriously try it or don't but stop posting this moronic crap. more focus or not if i wouldve eaten the way i ate on cycle id be a freakin slob right now, but i actually lost a little body while gaining 30lbs 27 of which i still have starting week 3 of pct.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    I disagree with you and your statement. To the op, go and read every f*cking log in this b*itch and find out for yourself. TO gives great strength gains, and if you eat a **** ton your guaranteed to put on mass and/ or have a complete recomp. The MDHT statement is stupid and those of us who have used the supp., we are very pleased and we have the gains to show for it. Your statement has been disproved many times over.
    You can disagree however you want...I don't give a rat's ass for what you think. If you are pleased with it...then go ahead and continue taking it.
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You can disagree however you want...I don't give a rat's ass for what you think. If you are pleased with it...then go ahead and continue taking it.
    But you are just plain wrong, it isn't MDHT, and you need to stop bother posting that drivel. Armchair chemistry doesn't work. On paper, Methyl-dienelone (Mdien) was the strongest anabolic ever discovered. So powerful and toxic they originally only capped it at 1mg because it would just be too much, it was 6x as powerful as M1T. That all came from on paper armchair chemists. Turns out that capping it at 3mg which the next round was, still wasn't enough. You maybe started getting decent results at 20-25mg a day. Still not M1T results, but decent results.

and before you start the "the chemical structures are similar" crap again, Carbon Monixide is just like water then, since you are just substituting the H2 with C. You change any part of the molecular structure, and you change the effects.
    This space for rent

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.

Dude...I dont wanna argue with you over this again. Just wanna remind you that is says right there at the prduct descrition that it is a ph of dihydrotestosterone...just read. I am not saying it is good or a bad thing, just that it is MDHT
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Yeah well i was skeptical at first too thinking it would just be like mdht, however after using it, it really isn't.... it definately puts mass on as well as recomp.
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Dude...I dont wanna argue with you over this again. Just wanna remind you that is says right there at the prduct descrition that it is a ph of dihydrotestosterone...just read. I am not saying it is good or a bad thing, just that it is MDHT
    But you are wrong, it isn't. its not just MDHT. is there some conversion to MDHT? yes, but it has activity on its own as well.
    This space for rent

20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    after reading about 10 logs on the one. i still cannot determine if it is a great ph or not. i just picked up some 1-t tren and my friend the one. should i tell him to return it or use it? what is a proper ptc protocol for the one?

thx guys
    i was in the same boat as you man, i couldn't really find any logs with measurements, there were two of them that did have measurements, but were running it for a bodyfat loss, and i don't really want to say more than that, but i gave up searching for answers, i think there are cheaper alt. out there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is is more cost effective and just as effective?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. effective or not
    By pumpking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:46 PM
  3. Which is more effective?
    By Delita420 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. Is this really effective?