Impotent

  1. MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Answers
    0

    Impotent


    Am I wrong or will most people be impotent during a m1t/m5aa stack or a m1t/1,4AD stack without the use of 4AD. Sure, the lean gains sound nice, but do people just go without sex during these cycles???? I've done a 1,4 dione by itself at 400 mg. a day and my sex drive was nearly non-existant! I don't think I can handle something like that again.

  2. rhatid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MF210
    Am I wrong or will most people be impotent during a m1t/m5aa stack or a m1t/1,4AD stack without the use of 4AD. Sure, the lean gains sound nice, but do people just go without sex during these cycles???? I've done a 1,4 dione by itself at 400 mg. a day and my sex drive was nearly non-existant! I don't think I can handle something like that again.
    cialis
    or
    v
  3. N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Answers
    0


    Sounds like a lame stack anyway without 4AD or Test. So you gain some water. You'll piss it out later.
    •   
       

  4. poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Sounds like a lame stack anyway without 4AD or Test. So you gain some water. You'll piss it out later.

    hey n4cer something weird is going on i can c my whole online info (ip address internet provider) on ur post, hows that, i know its not bb related i'm freak out tho
  5. Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0


    You can see it, nobody esle can.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0


    It shows on mine too.

    Anyways I am running M1,4ADD as a stand alone, so I will see how it goes for libido.
  7. rhatid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poseidon
    hey n4cer something weird is going on i can c my whole online info (ip address internet provider) on ur post, hows that, i know its not bb related i'm freak out tho

    it's just a script that is called when you view his post.. as stated earlier, no one
    else can view your ip.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mental Impotence
    By Test_Subject in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. 41 M - Low T - TRT causing full impotence!?!
    By canada1968 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:02 PM
  3. Impotency
    By revamping in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:36 AM
  4. Impotence Can Foreshadow Coronary Artery Disease
    By size in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:33 AM
  5. Post cycle impotence
    By Gills224 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in