s1+(1t and 4ad) stacked with Epistane

1. s1+(1t and 4ad) stacked with Epistane

Advisable or not? Im thinking about running the s1+ transdermal I have... The original 1t and 4ad not the new stuff... and was either gonna stack it will epi pulsed 3-4 days a week or running epi straight with it...

Any suggestions?

2. How much S1+ do you have?

Depends how high you're dosing the S1+ and for how long. An added oral would be good to help jump start it at least if not run all the way through. Honestly though, S1+ is a perfect stack by itself if you've got enough to run it solo.

The only real sides from S1+ are increased estrogen from the 4AD. Consider adding an AI if you're gonna run it longer than 4 weeks (or at least have one on hand along with nolva).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer View Post
    How much S1+ do you have?

Depends how high you're dosing the S1+ and for how long. An added oral would be good to help jump start it at least if not run all the way through. Honestly though, S1+ is a perfect stack by itself if you've got enough to run it solo.

The only real sides from S1+ are increased estrogen from the 4AD. Consider adding an AI if you're gonna run it longer than 4 weeks (or at least have one on hand along with nolva).
    Enough s1+ to run for about 3-3.5 weeks at a reasonable dose... i was thinking of possibly using the epi pulsed since it has AI properties to it but of course i would have nolva and clomid on the side

4. or maybe run epi the whole way through at a low dose?

Similar Forum Threads

1. winni v stacked with epistane?
    By Davidlee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 01:44 AM
  2. 1T stacked w/ epistane stacked w/ 1,4ad??
    By Boflex in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:06 AM
  3. Epistane stacked along with....
    By jsierra85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
  4. Epistane stacked along with.....
    By jsierra85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:03 PM
  5. SuperDrol and Epistane stacked