M1T & Drug Testing
- 01-09-2004, 12:31 AM
- 01-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Methyl supposedly clears out nicely, but I'd definitely allow one month or more. Bump for somebody that knows.
01-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Designer told me 24 hours. I'd give it about a week just to be safe. I seriously doubt more than a week.
01-11-2004, 01:16 AM
01-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Read it again. He said NCAA. (not to be flaming)Originally Posted by kmac6225
I'd assume that means he's an athlete at the collegiate level, or soon to be one. The NCAA bans some crazy **** dude, you need to look that list over real close.
01-12-2004, 01:10 AM
10-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Bump on this thread. Now that the methyls have been out for a while, which ones clear your system quickly and which ones stay in for a long time? Anyone have timelines based on bloodwork? I get asked this question frequently by athletes "how long does XX stay in your system" due to drug testing in college.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EFUDD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2005, 03:07 AM
- By paul2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2004, 12:44 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:27 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:27 PM