frozen nolva

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my nolva came today but it was frozen....it has now returned to its right form...can it still be used?

jaketparker

Awards
yes, 10 characters is making this a pain.....

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'll change the 10 character requirement...but where did you get the nolva from?

Chemo

ckbuddha

Awards
good question, rebel, i am wondering the same thing. i have a bottle on the way from Powernutrition, but it's probably going to get there when im at work, and sit in cold weather for a number of hours.

should still be good though i would imagine, Chemo?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The cold does not hurt the nolva but high temp certainly will...

Chemo

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
so it is ok to freeze nolva for a few weeks?
cc

db682

Awards
  • Established
Freezeing isnt a problem for most meds unless its in powder form, which then you need to be sure to pack it to keep any moisture out of the finished product. Direct sunlight, high heat temps, prolonged exposure to any temp above the recommended storage temp and moisture are all things that should be avoided.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got my nolva from PN and it was only outside my house for MAYBE 2 hours....I think that it was frozen in the shipping process.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

my Nolva is from PN and it is a little milky looking. It was frozen yesterday when i got it. Is it supposed to be milkly looking and sticking at the bottom.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I know its ok if it is frozen, just wanna know if its supposed to be milky and at the bottom.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine's the same way. Just shake it well before each time you use it and from my understanding you should be fine.

pchildjr

I ordered both Nolva and Clomid from PN. The clomid had a large amount of precipitate at the bottom of the bottle, whereas the Nolva had none (assuming that more of it was suspended in solution and that Nolva has 20mg/mL and Clomid is 50mg/mL). The solvent or liquid solution the Nolva or Clomid is suspended in seems somewhat milky, but more on the clear side than white (or milky). In either case, shake and drink as usual.