How much did you gain ?

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
How much did you gain on PH's ? I would love to hear of some peoples gains on S1+ ... but M1T will also intrest me alot.

haha look what i pulled of a search I just did:

S1+
"I gained 30 lbs in 4 weeks on this stuff. I upped my protein from 1-1.5 gr/1lb of protein to 2 grm/1lb and didn't touch the carb intake (was injesting about 500g/daily). Strength went up about 40 lbs on all bench presses. I gained a noticable amount of water retention, and lost it all after i got off. I kept 25 lbs (about 5 from fat) of it after the cycle with the aid of 6-oxo. This stuff rules.

ps, this was my first cycle of prohormones."

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
I wonder, does anyone alter their workouts during their PH' cycles ?
I am thinking about adding an arms day to my workouts....

enkri

Awards
you should have arms somewhere in your split!

Enkri

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
you should have arms somewhere in your split!

Enkri
An arms day is overrated, at least for me. I do like to add an arms day in my ph cycles though. Without cycling androgens if I have an arm day in my split I feel that my arms never fully recover. So I'd be overtraining my arms and killing my strength for pushing and pulling exercises. Not good.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
An arms day is overrated, at least for me. I do like to add an arms day in my ph cycles though. Without cycling androgens if I have an arm day in my split I feel that my arms never fully recover. So I'd be overtraining my arms and killing my strength for pushing and pulling exercises. Not good.
good, u sound alot like me.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
same here, i throw a couple of sets of bi's in after back. tris after shoulders or chest. and i've got 19.5" so it's working alright.