New cycle For best recomp :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i wanna start a new cycle cuz i have a competition in 2 months no drug tests at its just to show off our muscles at a local gym lol ...

Anyway sorry for sounding like a right newbie poster i have used Epi and H drol before with great results.

But my problem is now before my next cycle is all these new great products out i dont know where to start my Weight is 185 pounds and im 5ft 8.

i am looking to obviously get as ripped as i can with the best gains i dont know what to cycle i am torn between .....

The one ... or 1t Tren or ... Hdrol with x tren by cel or H drol with something else Or maybe just a plain old Epi cycle lol.

Who else gets this problem deciding what cycle to do how anoying is it lol !!!!! i am tearing my hair out and thats without the sides from a cycle...

Whats the best newest hottest stuff or advice from what i have read i believe the one or 1 tren would win but im so tempted for hdrol with xtren six weeks run packs a punch 2.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
prop/tren ace/masternon.....nuff said

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
prop as in propadrol and tren as in tren x or do u mean the real anabolics lol :)

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait for it mooch. decided to put that off until september. been seeing a few UGL concoctions all named something like summerstack, or supercut stack or something of that nature, but all in all they were blends of 50mg prop, 50mg t-ace, and 50mg mastdiprop per ml.

do it man. research, but do it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah i see those blends all the time....very, very tempting.....50mgs...every day on all three would be the sh!t....8 weeks to shredded!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
|I dont have a source for any real gear which is why i use and consider PHs for my cycles.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
epi and the estra 4 9 "tren" then.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Woody Supplements 34
rubberring Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5
Deadlift3 Anabolics 3