Stopping Cycle early

paolucci0130

Awards
I'm stopping my 3 week cycle of M-drol at day 15 due to i dont like the sides im getting. I started my pct today and i was wondering is there really any damage to stopping a cycle early and going right into PCT?

MikeMagz1013

Awards
I'm stopping my 3 week cycle of M-drol at day 15 due to i dont like the sides im getting. I started my pct today and i was wondering is there really any damage to stopping a cycle early and going right into PCT?
Hell, you're on day 15, you can't tough it out for 6 more days? What kind of sides are you talking about? Most of the m-drol sides can be combated pretty well. That extra 6 days could add a solid 5lbs or so. Its your call, but personally unless the sides were unbearable I would continue til its over.

But to answer your question, no. There's no damage stopping a cycle early other than the fact that you aren't getting your moneys worth for the product and might not get the most out of the gains. But if you don't like the sides and you feel its better to stop then go right ahead. Goodluck