IGF-1 L-r3 and B12 in soln

88wheelie

Awards
I have read that IGF-1 is most stable in an acidic solution. I intend to take it along with B12 and I was kind of hoping that B12 in solution is acidic. It could then serve as a good medium for diluting the IGF and my wife will think I am just taking vitamins.

Anyone out there have a chemist type profile for injectable B12.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-1 is very fragile and most use straight BA. Lab-corp has changed theirs and included a buffered saline solution. My advice, don't mix them. IGF-1 it to valuable and fragile to mess with mixing with other things.

88wheelie

Awards
I could not see the product on their site apologies for asking but where abouts would I find it, have they given it an odd name ?

Thanks again. Oh I have been looking at quite a few threads recently what the hell does LOL stand for?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its under the "season sale". Its probably because GroPep has a patent on the Long R3 version and you are not allowed to sell without direct permission from them.

LOL = Laugh out loud ;)

HARLEYMAN

Awards
I think its under the "season sale". Its probably because GroPep has a patent on the Long R3 version and you are not allowed to sell without direct permission from them.

LOL = Laugh out loud ;)
I JUST STARTED TAKING THE NEW VERSION FROM LAB CORP AND ITS PRETTY AWSOME .PUMPS ARE UN REAL EATING A HECK OF ALOT OF FOOD ONLY TAKING 30MCG A DAY ON DAY 5 NOW IM GOING 5ON 2 OFF THIS EXPERIMENT.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! It even keeps your caps lock on! :D

Good to hear your results though.... ;)

88wheelie

Awards
I think I will probably use An*******G***s as it comes cold packed. I have never used any of their products before just have to see if they are any good.

Do you think that it will increase red blood cell mass like gh does, also is there a chance that your heart muscle will actually grow.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
They are supposed to have good stuff... I am thinking of trying it also..

HARLEYMAN

Awards
They are supposed to have good stuff... I am thinking of trying it also..
i moved up from 30mcg a day to 100mcg a day this stuff is crazy like it so far.day 6 now by day 10 this stuff should be kicked in all the way. taking an hour before i train getting great workouts.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I will probably use An*******G***s as it comes cold packed. I have never used any of their products before just have to see if they are any good.
I've used ancillaryguys letrozole, good product, and the taste isn't as bad as most liquid products, yet it's no Lion Nutrition.. :D

I'm thinking of using their IGF-1 lr3 as well, so far they have the cheapest prices, and planty of guys on AB use it, so far so good.. :)

WClayB

Awards
IGF (if in solution with Benzyl Alchohol) and b12 (or b complex, also) won't mix, they're like oil and water. Still, you could let the igf settle towards the pin and then use the B 12 to at least displace what would otherwise be lost in the barrel and pin.

Last edited:

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
bigpetefox...
why do you say AGys have the cheapest igf? i checked and theirs is 220 a gram

MR's is 200 a gram.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigpetefox...
why do you say AGys have the cheapest igf? i checked and theirs is 220 a gram

MR's is 200 a gram.
Check out when I posted... It was $190 when I replied here.. ;)

New owners, new price.. :)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
well, they've raised their prices!

i'd go for 200 a gm over 220 a gm any day of the week

WClayB

Awards
well, they've raised their prices!

i'd go for 200 a gm over 220 a gm any day of the week
Geezus Meazus I hope you mean milligram not gram.... (on the other hand...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 9
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 31