When will the boys be totally back?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks sustanon 250.....Waited 2 weeks after last injection to begin Nolva.....been taking Nolva for 10 days now......I can't tell that they have come back at all. Dosage 40/40/20/20

They did not shrink much but still....how long before they start to come back?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive never run nolva solo. clomid does it for me within days

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
There is no "official" return date :joke: . If you do what you are suppossed to they will come back. Just give it time and relax. Too bad 6-OXO isn't around any more. The stuff worked great for this.

javry

Awards
i'm on my third day using clomid after a four week Havoc cycle and the size is returning already, btw i feel great, and not like an emotional little girl and i believe this is because i'm not high dosing the clomid, i read a great article about the common overdosing of clomid and SERMs for pct, in effect i am only taking 50 mg of clomid a day for two weeks and 25mg for two weeks,
-this is along with tapering an ai for the first two weeks of pct, plus anti cort supps plus levi reloaded

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
shoulda gotten clomid.....what happened to six oxo???

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
shoulda gotten clomid.....what happened to six oxo???
Ergo-Pharm got raided by the FEDs in January after J.C. Romero got suspended for 50 games by MLB for testing positive for a banned substance. He said it was 6-OXO Extreme the cause the positive test. PA said it can cause a false positive for diol (someone please correct me if thats wrong). FEDs raided the place, Ergo-Pharm website has been down since then, NO websites have 6-OXO in stock anymore. At least not that I can find. I don't know if that compound will be around at all anymore. NP made Trione caps but that **** was pure poison and they did a recall on it. 6-OXO was an awesome product.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...interesting...i quit reading md when they fired palumbo and romano....so im not caught up with my gossip...thanks man

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...interesting...i quit reading md when they fired palumbo and romano....so im not caught up with my gossip...thanks man

Thanks mooch.

Yeah no prob. I started looking into it when I couldn't find 6-OXO ANYWHERE anymore. Did some google searching and tried their website which was shutdown. Google was where I found the info. Sucks because 6-OXO was always a part of my pct's.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Ok....now I'm freakin' out a little.....are you guys saying that it will just take longer with just nolva or that it ain't gonna happen with just nolva?

Well while i was typing this i called gnc because i remebered seeing 6oxo there a couple of weeks ago.....ergopharm...they have one bottle left. Im going to buy it after work!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why dont you get something that actually stimulates lh directly and not through other pathways...i would look at some iicarin or something....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok....now I'm freakin' out a little.....are you guys saying that it will just take longer with just nolva or that it ain't gonna happen with just nolva?

Well while i was typing this i called gnc because i remebered seeing 6oxo there a couple of weeks ago.....ergopharm...they have one bottle left. Im going to buy it after work!
It may take longer. You've been taking nolva for less than 2 weeks after a 12 week cycle. Relax and remain patient and it will probably take a tad longer because you are older.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe i'll chill for a bit. Hell, I been getting random boners over the past couple of days so i guess something is going on. It has been less than 2 weeks......

6oxo at GNC was 69.99 for 60 pills anyway! That's high!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, maybe i'll chill for a bit. Hell, I been getting random boners over the past couple of days so i guess something is going on. It has been less than 2 weeks......

6oxo at GNC was 69.99 for 60 pills anyway! That's high!!!
Look into a 6-bromo product (Hyperdrol, 2nd Gear) or a test booster (Drive, IGF-2, Activate Xtreme).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, Primaforce just put out a trione product; it's on NP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Ergo-Pharm got raided by the FEDs in January after J.C. Romero got suspended for 50 games by MLB for testing positive for a banned substance. He said it was 6-OXO Extreme the cause the positive test. PA said it can cause a false positive for diol (someone please correct me if thats wrong). FEDs raided the place, Ergo-Pharm website has been down since then, NO websites have 6-OXO in stock anymore. At least not that I can find. I don't know if that compound will be around at all anymore. NP made Trione caps but that **** was pure poison and they did a recall on it. 6-OXO was an awesome product.
Hey.
I noticed that ergopharm's site eas taken down like 2 weeks ago. I just checked it now and there is a page saying a new site is coming soon.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

JP.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Hey.
I noticed that ergopharm's site eas taken down like 2 weeks ago. I just checked it now and there is a page saying a new site is coming soon.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

JP.
Yeah, its been down a long while. Its also said "Coming soon" for some time. Lets hope.