mt1/m-5aa AND m-4ad STACK

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

mt1/m-5aa AND m-4ad STACK

Does any have an option on a mt1/m-5aa AND m-4ad stack.

10-15 MG Mt1
    30MG M-5AA
    20 Mg M-4ad

Does any think this is over kill. I want Strenght and to cut. How long should I run this if it is a good Idea. Please help if you have anther good stack fior cutting and strenght.

2. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

I would use
    5mg M1t
    10mg M5AA
    20mg M4AD

With all three together you shouldnt need to use the higher doses.
  3. Registered User

Also, is Designer Supplements good for these products (liquid or powder and if powder do I mix in a trans?)
    •   

4. Banned

Designer is awesome for those products, best prices and awesome quality. It all comes in liquid to take orally.
  5. Registered User

Thanks,

I am trying to cut to is the 4ad an over kill?
  6. Banned

I wouldn't use 4AD for a cut, but that is because I retain water with it, but everybody is different. Myself I would run the M1T and M5AA.
  7. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

with the methyls personally i wouldnt mix them in a transdermal but that is me. The methyls are meant to be used orally, just like cyps and props are meant for injection.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I would use
    5mg M1t
    10mg M5AA
    20mg M4AD

With all three together you shouldnt need to use the higher doses.
    Sldge,
    Are the doses listed above general guidelines for everyone? Or does it depend on the person's bodyweight? Just curious.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Three methylated substances?!?!?!

Its dumb no matter what doses you use.

You want strenght along with cutting? I suggest you rethink your goals.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

The more I think about this the more ridiculous this sounds. Cutting doses won't do it. Nobody knows the toxicity of these substances and already one of these has been specualted to be as toxic as Halo (sorry I beleive Pat before most anyone else).

Thats like telling someone only use 20mg of d-bol a day along with 50mg of Drol, along with 25mg of winny. Its just stupid.

Stacking 2 is unwise to begin with and most of these people are not even experiecned androgen users and now I see someone stacking 3?!?! This is just flat out dumb.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

As these are all brand new compounds it may be wise to err on the side of caution.

M1T alone burns off fat and builds stregth/LBM faster than anything I've ever seen. Addition of another methyl is being experimented with by several experienced members and we're awaiting their results. Adding a third methyl is getting carried away. M4AD isn't for cutting so don't bother adding it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Thanks for the simple answer, Bioman. I was considering a M1T, M5AA, and a transdermal 4AD. Pretty low doses for all.
  13. Registered User

Are people really going into these cycles so blindly?
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yes, it appears so. I've seen jaundice and its not pretty.

15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    Are people really going into these cycles so blindly?
    Check your PM....

16. Registered User

You should check out this thread

Amount of Methyl taken during a cycle

It discusses taking more than one methylated product. I think it is important to know what we are discussing and in fact some of the Faqs should reflect this info. M1T was out for a while and now we have several M type products entering the market in a very short amount of time. People are bound to make some mistakes. In all honesty it is better for someone to post a cycle and get blasted, and thus, educated by the bombardment than just going out and F-ing themselves up because they want to get jacked.

In my limited amount of time researching the methylated substances I've come to the following conclusion. One methylated product is fine, two is really pushing it and only for experienced users (especially if the other product is M1T) and three is a no go.

No one can stop you from doing what you want but at least heed Designer Supps advice and scale back your cycle. In my opinion you can't lose with the M1T oral and 4-AD Transdermal. Many people have had success with this cycle while nobody is really sure about yours. Shop smart when your shopping S Mart.
  17. Banned

i'd say skip the m-4ad and just throw in an injectable 4ad, or just throw in some test.
    Injectable's should be the base of any effective cycle imho
  18. Brewing Anabolic Minds

I agree with not stacking multiple 17-a orals.

Why not get some M-1-T and stack it with 4-AD prop from DS? Of course, if you have access to real test prop then always choose that option...

Chemo
  19. Registered User

I can't really see the problem with using more than one oral. Total mgs that sledge suggested is 35 mgs which I don't think is bad at all. Is their some synergistic effect of stacking diffrent orals that I don't know about. Thats like saying its better for someone to take 150mgs of anadrol then it is to take 10mgs of winny 10mgs of dbol and 50mgs of anadrol. I'm not seeing the reasoning so maybe someone could explain it better to me.
  20. Registered User

i agree with you jstrong, total mgs should be taken into account, but, some orals are more harsh than others on the body, and a little bit of everything isnt always better than a larger dose of one thing
  21. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Remember an important fact: most people experimenting with the current crop of methyl's are not steroid vets and do not possess the needed experience to listen to their bodies. They are following the recommendations of those of us with years under our belt using these type of compounds.

Please make your recommendations based on the above premise. They are beginner's and it is up to us to instill solid form and logical regime choice.

Do not stack more than one oral.

Chemo
  22. Registered User

Yeah, Its been awhile since I've read up on gear but if I remeber right halo is one of the worst with a triple bond, then anadrol with a double bond, and then dbol is not as bad with a single bond. Of course I know methyltrienolone and melborne are worse but I didn't mention them because nobody really uses them. I can see how it would make a diffrence on what compounds are used but still I can't imagine 35mgs doing much damage. I do agree this is probably not the most effective route and it would be better to run an injectable like 4-ad or some form of test as a base.
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Remember an important fact: most people experimenting with the current crop of methyl's are not steroid vets and do not possess the needed experience to listen to their bodies. They are following the recommendations of those of us with years under our belt using these type of compounds.

Please make your recommendations based on the above premise. They are beginner's and it is up to us to instill solid form and logical regime choice.

Do not stack more than one oral.

Chemo
    Good point! Plus its going to be hard to judge whats doing what if your stacking all these new compounds.
  24. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

I wouldnt suggest using 3 methyls together, but it is better to have the information if someone is going to do it rather then not have it.

I dont know how toxic each methyl is and how they are compared to each other yet, but I am having super soldier testing som eout for me and gettinghi sblood work don eon each.

But I have to agree with jtstrong, anyway chance you get to lower the overall amount of any drug while making it for effective, is a better appraoch then some people using higher doses of just one. That is the whole point of stacking.
    But I dont think using M5AA and M4AD together with M1T would have any great benefit over just using one or the other with it.
  25. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I wouldnt suggest using 3 methyls together, but it is better to have the information if someone is going to do it rather then not have it.
    I agree DS...but first one has to know the response from EACH before deciding to stack them.

Take for example M-1-T. When it first came out the majority of feedback reports were using the compound by itself. Now, there are many threads relaying info on stacking with other compounds. That is the normal progression...

For illicit compounds, one should evaluate how he reponds to the compound before stacking with others. The only time I'll recommend a dbol only cycle is if it is their first time using it. Now after he gets the experience of his response the next step is stacking with test (enth, prop, or other).

See my point?

Chemo
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

And that I totally agree with you on that. There is no need to just stack methyls or anything else for that matter just because you can. This should be a slow process, people should know more about each compound and that is what makes this board so good. Lots of great guys with great info and ideas.
  27. Registered User

It might be a good idea to make a stickie out of this or the other thread. Or at least include this in some kind of FAQ. Like Chemo said the vast majority of us are not steriod vets and need to learn how to properly use these products. I see too many people getting big eyes thinking about how big they'll get on a cycle and not concern themselves with repercussions.
  28. Registered User

Wow,

Thanks for all the great help. I am still abit undesided weather to use 4ad or a M5AA in my stack. But, from what I have gotten from this it seems that M5AA might be to harsh with MT1. Designer Supplements, what is your take on this? Will M5AA help in the sides from MT1?
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    I can see how it would make a diffrence on what compounds are used but still I can't imagine 35mgs doing much damage.
    Try telling that to someone using methyldienlolone or methyltrienolone. Doses and amounts have nothing to do with how it effects the liver. THey are dosed that way because of potency and the more potent, the more risk involved.

Clen is dosed at 20mcg and people will get massive shakes at 200mcg (if they ever use that much). So amount can mean absolutely nothing.

If we don't know the effects of individual drugs then it is unwise to suggest to someone to stack 2 together. Three is bordering irresponsibilty IMO.

I tihnk as a general consensus this membership should take some caution when recommeding stacks to these people. The majority are NOT advanced users and suggesting three methylated substances is just playing with fire no matter how much you reduce the dose.

30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

=pooh_ Will M5AA help in the sides from MT1?
    That question alone makes me think you shouldn't be using any of these. You don't counter side effects of one methyl with another.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lookinf at running the 4AD and 1AD UTT stack
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. Primordial Tren LV and AMS 4ad-utt stack
    By jimmiceman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. s1+(1t and 4ad) stacked with Epistane
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Anabolics