mt1/m-5aa AND m-4ad STACK

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Sorry man just trying to learn about the methyl. Well what should I take to counter the two?

2. Perhaps, I should clarify my intentions with the stack I listed above. The entire cycle will be 4 weeks. 10mg of M1T and 500-600mg trans 4AD ed for 2 weeks. Then for the following 2 weeks, it'll be 20mg of M5AA by itself. So, that way it'll only be one methyl at a time.
    •   

3. Thanks, That sounds like good advice.

4. Oh, and my PCT is the 3 week cycle of 6oxo and a 40mg Nolva for two weeks, and 20mg Nolva for the 3rd week.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pooh_mole
    Sorry man just trying to learn about the methyl. Well what should I take to counter the two?

I understand and in no way was it to mean you are ignorant or just irresponsible. Many people are not familiar with methyls as they are not experienced AAS users. The best optin right now for overall effectivness aloing with being fiarly safe is one oral with a trandermal.

Beelzebub's stack looks fine and should work very well.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I understand and in no way was it to mean you are ignorant or just irresponsible. Many people are not familiar with methyls as they are not experienced AAS users. The best optin right now for overall effectivness aloing with being fiarly safe is one oral with a trandermal.

Beelzebub's stack looks fine and should work very well.
    Thats gotta be the nicest thing Ive ever heard bobo say.

db

7. No doubt. He must have taken some X.

8. Sorry guys, I'll try to be more rude next time.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. That's his annual nice reply...he had to get it out of his system early in the year!

Chemo

10. personally i think the 4ad is better then using the M5AA. But if you arent going to take the 4ad correctly (high enough dose if using injection, or everyday use if using a trans) then the M5AA will help. But again I think you shoud lower the dose of both when used together.
    There would be no need for M1T dose higher then 5mg and a M5AA dose higher then 10mg, unless you are very exp. (meaning more then 2 AAs cycle with a methyl, or more then 3-4 M1T cycles) You should really know your body and the compounds, so you know how it will respond.
    •   

11. how much 4AD do you recommend with the cycle i wrote above?

12. I dont know anything about 4ad trans ( i dont use trans when I can inject), but if you wanted 4ad prop or a 4 ad blend, i would use 1000-1200mg per week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Tren LV and AMS 4ad-utt stack
    By jimmiceman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. s1+(1t and 4ad) stacked with Epistane
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. M-TRN and 4AD stack...
    By stinkfist in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 105