pulsing IBE epistane and CEL p-plex? new to board!

puffs

Awards
new to forum!
24yrs old almost 25, have been lifting for 7yrs. i have done many suppliments and PHs. had the pleasure with working with the original M1T before there was a warning label on the back of it lol. now u got some history. also im suseptable to gyno(have it in my left nipple for 2yrs now)... had it as a teenager and got it again from M1T.. however it hasnt gone away even with proper PCT and tamoxifin citrate.

new thing and planning this is the PULSING of IBE epistane and CELs p-plex... summers on the way and i want to put on some lean mass... im naturally able to cut up fast so id like to get alil bigger but lean and then shred up.

ordered 1 bottle of epistane and bottle of p-plex... also got 2 bottles of Inhibit E... which i find works best to relieve pain from the gyno and keep my estro in check. also got a small bottle of DHEA to take with the epistane.

workout is usually mon-fri. and i do alot of drop sets and pyramid sets.
epistane
3 days a week/2wks on 2 wks off. on mon/wed/fri all other days off
wk1= 10mg epi,10mg p-plex MON/ 20mg epi, 20mg p-plex WED/ 30mg epi, 30mg p-plex FRIDAY
wk2= 30/30mg epi/p-plex on MON/WED/FRI
wk3= off
wk4=off
wk5= same as week 1
wk6= same as week 2
wk7=off
wk8=off
wk9= same as week 1
wk10=same as week 2
wk11=off
wk12=off
wk13= same as week 1
wk14= same as week 2
etc etc...
i plan on taking 100mg of DHEA each day for the 2 weeks that im on epistane but not on the weeks off. i also plan on taking the INHIBIT E only on the weeks off(help leaning me out) and after for PCT help. my question is how should i incorporate the p-plex into the pulsing... should i do the same on the same days with the epistane? i want to shoot for 20-30mg of p-plex a day but on the same schedual as the epistane. hopeing to gain more but leaner gains due to the epistane.

other supporting supps will be cycle support if needed, creatine ethyl ester, BCAA's, lots of whey protein, and either NO shotgun or super pump. i have some left over milkthistle.

yadda yadda or would i be better off just running them full on for the normal dosage of 30/30mg every day for 4 weeks and use the INHIBIT E as PCT.

is it ok to pulse p-plex? or should i take a normal dosage but pulse the epistane and DHEA while taking INHIBIT E on the breaks. i dont really want to throw on all that much weight... just fill out but look leaner etc... workouts will be high intensity drop sets and prob high rep 10-12rep sets. i focus on usually 1 body part a day and destroy it so im soar all week.

what u guys think about the dosages and the P-plex? u woulda went with furazadrol but epistane is dry and furazadrol is super dry which would have shred me up but i already have shoulder problems so i dont want my joints dying on me. figured the p-plex being wet wouldnt be so bad.

puffs

Awards
NOBODY!!!???

what if i planned to run only mon/wed/fri every week at 30mg p-plex and 30mg epi? and not take the 2 weeks off every other 2 weeks? and just run it straight for 10weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4