Puffy nipples on 3rd day of The One
- 04-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Puffy nipples on 3rd day of The One
I have some slightly puffy nipples on my third day of the one. This is my first ph and it is not tender, sore and have no fibrous tissue. I am lead to believe this is normal when people use PH products? I just want to make sure that this is not the beginning stages of gyno. Any feedback would be appreciated.
- 04-20-2009, 08:39 PM
- 04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
04-20-2009, 09:28 PM
04-26-2009, 08:18 PM
jump on some 50mg of nolva for a week or two to see if it feels better if not you need some letro/caber/ralox its foolproof and i speak from mass experience and get gyno after 2 week on most heavy andro cycles.
04-26-2009, 08:36 PM
04-26-2009, 08:37 PM
04-29-2009, 09:04 PM
04-29-2009, 09:12 PM
04-29-2009, 09:21 PM
My experience with the One was piss poor, I steer my customers away from it (I sell some PH/DS out the back of my GNC). 3 week run, had to stop short and switch products.. within 2-3 days on, my heart felt like it was gonna explode. I thought it was my cholesterol/BP going off the charts since I started the cycle a bit early admittedly, however about 1.5-2 days after stopping the symptoms went away and I switched to a tren..
So the run-down on my experience..
1) was afraid going to bed, honestly thought I might have heart-attacks in my sleep.
2) No gains to speak of, put on 2 pounds which I contribute to my calorie/protein uptake.
3) didnt get those euphoric feelings the first-timers keep reporting, and my assumption is that its because they never experienced PH/DS aggression/rage and they all the sudden love the alpha male feeling, I know I did with my first PH.. but this feeling I got from The One wasnt pleasant, I just felt too aggravated and would often threatened to kill a few ppl on the road out my Z3, and I'm typically very laid back.
and then 2 days later after starting tren in place of The One, my mood leveled out a bit, still aggravated obviously but not nearly as bad.. And I no longer feel as though I'm gonna die in my sleep, so thats a plus right?
Anyways, my honest take on The One, and before Master Shake comes in here to rebuttal me, I'll tell you straight up right now that I have no desire to argue with you.. For someone who took The One twice and posted pictures, I don't think you have alot good that you should be able to back up. I mean that no offense, as someone who talks big about an anabolic product I would just expect your pictures to look... better.. I know I had far more drastic changes in just my first PH cycle alone than you got from the 2 cycles of One.. So thats my pre-emptive rebuttal to your certain future rebuttal to this issue I've raised..
The One cannot be anabolic before conversion to DHT, it simply cannot be from the results I saw/got. It is simply pro-DHT in my opinion, which does nothing but gives annoying aggression.
04-29-2009, 09:57 PM
It's not gyno... Gezzz I get puffy nips on lots of cycles and subsides after I am done... Gyno is glandular growth NOT puffy nips. You get a painful mass!!! Have serm on hand just in case but don't worry.
04-30-2009, 12:01 AM
04-30-2009, 09:19 AM
05-01-2009, 12:05 AM
So u were on the one for 2-3 days before these symptoms started? Doesn't sound right... That's some quick acting stuff... You would think tren would be worse due to it affects on BP. The one is not a PH to DHT. From what I know it's methyl DHT... Just like 1test isn't methyl 1test, two totally different compounds. Werid none the less. Been curious about the Onr myself.
05-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbrock in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:42 PM
- By Watchmen in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:14 PM
- By lazar in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2006, 07:58 PM
- By Grifter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:46 PM