Puffy nipples on 3rd day of The One

Miro3003

Awards
I have some slightly puffy nipples on my third day of the one. This is my first ph and it is not tender, sore and have no fibrous tissue. I am lead to believe this is normal when people use PH products? I just want to make sure that this is not the beginning stages of gyno. Any feedback would be appreciated.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
jump on some 50mg of nolva for a week or two to see if it feels better if not you need some letro/caber/ralox its foolproof and i speak from mass experience and get gyno after 2 week on most heavy andro cycles.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
puffy nips in 3 days...

i raise the :bsflag:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
jump on some 50mg of nolva for a week or two to see if it feels better if not you need some letro/caber/ralox its foolproof and i speak from mass experience and get gyno after 2 week on most heavy andro cycles.

whoa there doc....... are we sure heavy doses of research chems are needed here?

Could i please see pics of said puffy nips?

why is this guy in the red already?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Its gyno! Run for the ****ing hills! :boobies:

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Perfect example of psychosomatic gyno that seems to be 10 times more prevalent on these boards.

muller

muller

Awards
My experience with the One was piss poor, I steer my customers away from it (I sell some PH/DS out the back of my GNC). 3 week run, had to stop short and switch products.. within 2-3 days on, my heart felt like it was gonna explode. I thought it was my cholesterol/BP going off the charts since I started the cycle a bit early admittedly, however about 1.5-2 days after stopping the symptoms went away and I switched to a tren..

So the run-down on my experience..
1) was afraid going to bed, honestly thought I might have heart-attacks in my sleep.
2) No gains to speak of, put on 2 pounds which I contribute to my calorie/protein uptake.
3) didnt get those euphoric feelings the first-timers keep reporting, and my assumption is that its because they never experienced PH/DS aggression/rage and they all the sudden love the alpha male feeling, I know I did with my first PH.. but this feeling I got from The One wasnt pleasant, I just felt too aggravated and would often threatened to kill a few ppl on the road out my Z3, and I'm typically very laid back.

and then 2 days later after starting tren in place of The One, my mood leveled out a bit, still aggravated obviously but not nearly as bad.. And I no longer feel as though I'm gonna die in my sleep, so thats a plus right?

Anyways, my honest take on The One, and before Master Shake comes in here to rebuttal me, I'll tell you straight up right now that I have no desire to argue with you.. For someone who took The One twice and posted pictures, I don't think you have alot good that you should be able to back up. I mean that no offense, as someone who talks big about an anabolic product I would just expect your pictures to look... better.. I know I had far more drastic changes in just my first PH cycle alone than you got from the 2 cycles of One.. So thats my pre-emptive rebuttal to your certain future rebuttal to this issue I've raised..

The One cannot be anabolic before conversion to DHT, it simply cannot be from the results I saw/got. It is simply pro-DHT in my opinion, which does nothing but gives annoying aggression.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It's not gyno... Gezzz I get puffy nips on lots of cycles and subsides after I am done... Gyno is glandular growth NOT puffy nips. You get a painful mass!!! Have serm on hand just in case but don't worry.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's not gyno... Gezzz I get puffy nips on lots of cycles and subsides after I am done... Gyno is glandular growth NOT puffy nips. You get a painful mass!!! Have serm on hand just in case but don't worry.
Any idea to what may have happened with Muller's experience? It seems that it really did not agree with him at all.

muller

muller

Awards
Any idea to what may have happened with Muller's experience? It seems that it really did not agree with him at all.
it sure didnt agree with me.. I'd like to know if anyone had similar symptoms

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
My experience with the One was piss poor, I steer my customers away from it (I sell some PH/DS out the back of my GNC). 3 week run, had to stop short and switch products.. within 2-3 days on, my heart felt like it was gonna explode. I thought it was my cholesterol/BP going off the charts since I started the cycle a bit early admittedly, however about 1.5-2 days after stopping the symptoms went away and I switched to a tren..

So the run-down on my experience..
1) was afraid going to bed, honestly thought I might have heart-attacks in my sleep.
2) No gains to speak of, put on 2 pounds which I contribute to my calorie/protein uptake.
3) didnt get those euphoric feelings the first-timers keep reporting, and my assumption is that its because they never experienced PH/DS aggression/rage and they all the sudden love the alpha male feeling, I know I did with my first PH.. but this feeling I got from The One wasnt pleasant, I just felt too aggravated and would often threatened to kill a few ppl on the road out my Z3, and I'm typically very laid back.

and then 2 days later after starting tren in place of The One, my mood leveled out a bit, still aggravated obviously but not nearly as bad.. And I no longer feel as though I'm gonna die in my sleep, so thats a plus right?

Anyways, my honest take on The One, and before Master Shake comes in here to rebuttal me, I'll tell you straight up right now that I have no desire to argue with you.. For someone who took The One twice and posted pictures, I don't think you have alot good that you should be able to back up. I mean that no offense, as someone who talks big about an anabolic product I would just expect your pictures to look... better.. I know I had far more drastic changes in just my first PH cycle alone than you got from the 2 cycles of One.. So thats my pre-emptive rebuttal to your certain future rebuttal to this issue I've raised..

The One cannot be anabolic before conversion to DHT, it simply cannot be from the results I saw/got. It is simply pro-DHT in my opinion, which does nothing but gives annoying aggression.

So u were on the one for 2-3 days before these symptoms started? Doesn't sound right... That's some quick acting stuff... You would think tren would be worse due to it affects on BP. The one is not a PH to DHT. From what I know it's methyl DHT... Just like 1test isn't methyl 1test, two totally different compounds. Werid none the less. Been curious about the Onr myself.

muller

muller

Awards
So u were on the one for 2-3 days before these symptoms started? Doesn't sound right... That's some quick acting stuff... You would think tren would be worse due to it affects on BP. The one is not a PH to DHT. From what I know it's methyl DHT... Just like 1test isn't methyl 1test, two totally different compounds. Werid none the less. Been curious about the Onr myself.
Yep, I know its fast for something like that but it is what it is