Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it is 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one

its is very similar to in structure to methylated trenbolone.
It is a very strong compound great for mass gains just like M1T except it dosent have the lethargy and high bp that methyl 1 test causes.

Prolangtum and Loki (from avant labs) will be starting the beta testing for me on it this week.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what methyl tren can do to your liver. Be VERY VERY VERY careful or you WILL end up in the doctors office. Now hopefully the dienolone won't be as toxic.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of all the new substances, this the one that could be the worst by far and should be taken very serisouly. This is not for 90% of the poeple that use any type of hormones out there. I won't touch it myself but for some reason many people want the strongest compound they can find.

VES

Awards
Is that to say that the substance itself is stronger (than gear)? Or is it a high level of sides/potential health consequences for the potential gains- ie. other substances would do more with less potential for damage?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna beta test it with full lab work.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
He said it won't be until Feb, which is alright by me. Gives me time to PCT after this M1T cycle.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you getting it from sledg? I am beta testing some of his stuff right now.

VES

Awards
Yeah, Bobo's words do give me pause as well sifu, and I was eagerly anticipating this stuff. I can't wait for some real world feedback...hopefully before the gestapo comes down on PH's.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he told me he has the M1,4. I'll probably be buying some powder. He said he won't have the methyl-dien until February though.
Are you getting it from sledg? I am beta testing some of his stuff right now.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the M1,4 so far, I am going to up the dosage tommorow. What base are you at man? Actually PM me with that.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any online literature about said compound? I haven't been able to find anything about it, but then again, I haven't looked very hard.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
sifu and supersoldier,

Are you guys keeping logs anywhere?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that to say that the substance itself is stronger (than gear)? Or is it a high level of sides/potential health consequences for the potential gains- ie. other substances would do more with less potential for damage?
Yes to all of them.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sounds good Bobo, but it also sounds harsh as ****. I don't know if I want to take that step.

Onslaught look in the cycle forum, under "My M1,4ADD log" myslef and jergo are beta testing it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
There's a huge thread about the M-dien at avant, I never bothered to read it though.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I forgot about that thread. They make it sound a little better though, so who knows...I tihnk DS probably can answer better since he's used it. Some say its extremely toxic, some say its not that bad. Whenever I hear the comparison to methyl tren, I think the worst because I know what that can do and its not pretty.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i read some where that methylee tren is the most anabolic steroid ever exsist

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most likely. Its also the most toxic and the reason why is was never brought out by Negma.

"Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver."

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Screw that hten. I will stick to only certain methyls. 7-ohn, M1,4ADD, M1T, or M5AA, I can't think of any others off of the top of my head. I don't want to try Metyhl4AD either.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-dien is not methyl-tren. I just read that whole thread at Avant, and it sounds pretty decent. In fact, I'm really excited about trying it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe Bobo was stating how toxic methyl tren is. At least that is what I was responding to.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Think I'll adopt a "wait and see" perspective on this compound. None of the gurus can agree on anything with this compound so it up to Supersoldier and others to real world test it for us. At least SS has the benefit of free and frequent blood work to help him detect potential problems.

Good luck when the time comes SS.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah with this one caution is adivsed just because of the fact is structurally similar to methyl tren but since the numbers aren't even close to methyl tren it defientyl isn't AS bad. Basically if you do use it, start very small as DS has done and see what happens. I still tihnk this is for someone that has done multiple AAS/PH cycle with fairly strong substances.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
methyltren (methyltrienolone) is extremely toxic and about 30 times stronger then methyl-dien (methyldienolone). that is why methyltren is so liver toxic, jaundice is a given with methyltren which is why it was never brought to production, it is just used for experiments in institutions.. It is so strong it should be dose in 125mcg range.

Now Methyl-Dien, as far as I know I am the first and only person to have taken it so far. Prolangtum got his sample today so I assume he will be starting it tomorrow. It isnt even in the same realm of toxicity as methyltren. it should be on the same level as M1T, but there is no lethargy, which to me makes this a much better option. Super solider will be getting it in feb, so he will be getting his liver values tested, and we can compare them to his M1T results and we can see how different they truly are.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If thats the case then hopefully the results are favorable. I think we all need to stop comparing it to methyl tren then even though it structurally similar. Everytime I hear methyl tren, I cringe.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
methyltren (methyltrienolone) is extremely toxic and about 30 times stronger then methyl-dien (methyldienolone). that is why methyltren is so liver toxic, jaundice is a given with methyltren which is why it was never brought to production, it is just used for experiments in institutions.. It is so strong it should be dose in 125mcg range.

Now Methyl-Dien, as far as I know I am the first and only person to have taken it so far. Prolangtum got his sample today so I assume he will be starting it tomorrow. It isnt even in the same realm of toxicity as methyltren. it should be on the same level as M1T, but there is no lethargy, which to me makes this a much better option. Super solider will be getting it in feb, so he will be getting his liver values tested, and we can compare them to his M1T results and we can see how different they truly are.
is there any dht like with tren and m1t ?

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
It is rather amusing that the thread starter messed up the spelling -- MethylDIEolone -- and Bobo keeps talking about extreme toxicity. Well, I'm amused anyway.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I support the introduction of the most effective products but the diene should be explored by tests BEFORE RELEASING TO THE PUBLIC.

As with Bobo, I am reluctant to research with the diene due to the possible liver toxiticity. Until I see the blood test results I will hold this point. It is better to err on the side of caution...

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is rather amusing that the thread starter messed up the spelling -- MethylDIEolone -- and Bobo keeps talking about extreme toxicity. Well, I'm amused anyway.
Why should you be amused about the toxicity issue?

EDIT: AHHhhh....I got it now. Bobo hopped on the short bus again today ;)

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
got mine in a solution this afternoon, took 3mgs even though no workout was planned, and will continue dosing 3mgs for a week and then access dose.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I support the introduction of the most effective products but the diene should be explored by tests BEFORE RELEASING TO THE PUBLIC.

As with Bobo, I am reluctant to research with the diene due to the possible liver toxiticity. Until I see the blood test results I will hold this point. It is better to err on the side of caution...

Chemo

Glad to know that you guys are looking out for the PH/AAS community. This compound sounds intriguing but it'll have to wait for the resluts for me to use it.

HOPEFULLY we'll have solid/ safe results, a good price and distribution well before any ban shows up.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont think it should be compared to methyltren either, although very similar in structure, the strengths between the two are so different it isnt even a close comparison. 30,000 compared to 1100.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
got mine in a solution this afternoon, took 3mgs even though no workout was planned, and will continue dosing 3mgs for a week and then access dose.
You're still using M5AA with M-dien, or just the M-dien now?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same place you got your M1,4diol.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh that's cool, I didn't know that he had it out yet. That's ok, I would have laid off of that one anyways. But I looking forward to testing some of his other stuff.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theres a thread on mnm and m-dien seems to work at 4mg for Sledge who is a big guy. A/A ratio's are roughly similar but it looks like m-dien is more potent in human experiments.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats cool, I will have to check it out, but like I said I think I will lay off of this compound.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
if it works at 4mg concentration, i dont think the liver toxicity issue will be serious. thats a very low dose compared with m1t dose. but i hear its also very androgenic. if its realy comapred to methyle tren then the dose should be lower than 4mg. according to PA m1t is very potent - 9.1 to 16.0 times as anabolic as MT. while methyl tren is very androgenic – around 75 times that of MT. so the m-dien dose should be way lower than, maybe measured in mcg. im just curious Designer Supps did you determine the recommended dose of this compound?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toxicity has nothing to do with amount. Those ratios are only used for dosages. There are some intrinsic properties that are still unkown. Its has been thought that methyl tren might in some way hang around longer causing more stress on the liver. The dienolone could have such effects since its structiurally similar but its all theory and I have zero scientific basis for this. So caution is always advised and the whole story is not determined by dosage alone. Remember, metabolites of methylated susbtances can be toxic as well and we don't even know what they are! Just some thoughts...

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
There are lots of compounds that are "structurally similiar", yet have greatly varying properties, effects, etc. Please don't take that as an attack, Bobo, as you are much more knowledgable than I. But, a double bond here or a hydrogen there, can greatly change a compound's properties yet leaving it "similiar" to its original stucture.

Wasn't the problem with methyl-tren that the liver couldn't easily break it down, even after the methyl-group was removed? No one is really sure why that's the case though. So how do we know that methyl-dien is going to share this property when no one even knows why methyl-tren behaves this way? (Again, not attacking you, just trying to play devil's advocate and get some more discussion going.)