Methyldienolone

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Sledge you said you took 4mgs I am curious what is your current size. Thanks

2. I am 268 as of today, I started dieting because i got nice and fat over the holidays. I am about 12%. I took above 4mgs but that was for pure testing reasons, there is NO need EVER to go that high with a compound like this.
    •   

3. Thanks. your one big boy. I am assuming you have been training for many years.

4. about 10 years. but Im 6'3 so it dosent look as impressive as if i were 5'10. i need about another 20-30lbs.

5. Damn if you put on another 20-30 pounds you are going to be absolutely massive. Best of luck
    •   

6. I have a lot of injuries (not from BB) so I doubt I will ever get to my goal, but if they ever make titanium joints better then what they are now I may have a shot. LOL

7. How is this stuff on the hair?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I have a lot of injuries (not from BB) so I doubt I will ever get to my goal, but if they ever make titanium joints better then what they are now I may have a shot. LOL
    For anyone with joint problems, flax oil works great. Thought it was BS at first, but it wasn't.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I have a lot of injuries (not from BB) so I doubt I will ever get to my goal, but if they ever make titanium joints better then what they are now I may have a shot. LOL
    Designer, we'll never make joints better than those God gave you.

Good luck on your goals. Looking forward to your upcoming products.

10. joint problems are a b***ch. , myself i cant stand very good but most all the lifting i do is done sitting ,and a lot of smith machine can be done for pretty much everything and of chemicals help too.

11. it dosent seem to be a problem on the hairline as of right now. But as far as I knwo there are only 2 people who have ever used this compound. Prolangtum and myself. I didnt have any problems, but I am prone to MPB so I always use topical spiro. We will just have to see how it goes.

12. Sledge,
    Where are you getting your spiro? Since Wholesale Hair Products went under, I haven't found anyone who has spiro without a bogus "referral" fee Have found sources for Nizoral and Polysorbate 80, just not spiro.

13. I havent found anyone either, I have thought about doing it so everyone else can have some as well as me. Since I cant use 1kg by myself. But Ihave no idea how legal it is so I would have to check up on it. BUt honestly I have been so busy I havent had time to do anything let alone new research. But Ill see what I can find out.

14. I just saw someone over at bb.com posted that they ordered from wholesalehairproducts.com and got a confirmation that his order would be shipped shortly.

15. that is good to know. hopefully it will come in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyldienolone Semi-Log
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 05:58 PM
  2. METHYLDIENOLONE? Anyone?
    By Nate Dog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:20 PM
  3. Bill L. on Methyldienolone Structure
    By GhostfaceKillah in forum Anabolics