Methyldienolone

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    got mine in a solution this afternoon, took 3mgs even though no workout was planned, and will continue dosing 3mgs for a week and then access dose.
    You're still using M5AA with M-dien, or just the M-dien now?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    You're still using M5AA with M-dien, or just the M-dien now?
    m-dien only
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Who did you get it from?
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Same place you got your M1,4diol.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh that's cool, I didn't know that he had it out yet. That's ok, I would have laid off of that one anyways. But I looking forward to testing some of his other stuff.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Theres a thread on mnm and m-dien seems to work at 4mg for Sledge who is a big guy. A/A ratio's are roughly similar but it looks like m-dien is more potent in human experiments.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thats cool, I will have to check it out, but like I said I think I will lay off of this compound.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%

if it works at 4mg concentration, i dont think the liver toxicity issue will be serious. thats a very low dose compared with m1t dose. but i hear its also very androgenic. if its realy comapred to methyle tren then the dose should be lower than 4mg. according to PA m1t is very potent - 9.1 to 16.0 times as anabolic as MT. while methyl tren is very androgenic around 75 times that of MT. so the m-dien dose should be way lower than, maybe measured in mcg. im just curious Designer Supps did you determine the recommended dose of this compound?
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Toxicity has nothing to do with amount. Those ratios are only used for dosages. There are some intrinsic properties that are still unkown. Its has been thought that methyl tren might in some way hang around longer causing more stress on the liver. The dienolone could have such effects since its structiurally similar but its all theory and I have zero scientific basis for this. So caution is always advised and the whole story is not determined by dosage alone. Remember, metabolites of methylated susbtances can be toxic as well and we don't even know what they are! Just some thoughts...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.73%

There are lots of compounds that are "structurally similiar", yet have greatly varying properties, effects, etc. Please don't take that as an attack, Bobo, as you are much more knowledgable than I. But, a double bond here or a hydrogen there, can greatly change a compound's properties yet leaving it "similiar" to its original stucture.

Wasn't the problem with methyl-tren that the liver couldn't easily break it down, even after the methyl-group was removed? No one is really sure why that's the case though. So how do we know that methyl-dien is going to share this property when no one even knows why methyl-tren behaves this way? (Again, not attacking you, just trying to play devil's advocate and get some more discussion going.)
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Thats why I said this "The dienolone could have such effects since its structurally similar but its all theory and I have zero scientific basis for this." Dienolone could have that property to where its not broken down easily even after the methyl group was removed. Who knows. When the closest thing structuarlly is the the most potent and toxic hormone you can use, caution should be first and foremost. Saying it won't be that toxic because its only 4mg isn't wise.

I've spoken to Chemo about it also and he shares the same caution as I do. As he is a chemist, his caution makes me cautious as well.

I guess I'm just little jumpy on this one as I've known people to take 150mg of Drol for extended peroids of time, 100mg of Dbol, etc....and the only case of jaundice that has been reported to me is from methyl tren wit someone taking small doses (single digit mg's). So that possible intrinsic property of hanging around even after the methyl is removed makes me very cautious.

Hopefully it won't be that potent because its sounds like a good alternative to M1T, withouth the lethargy. I'm all for that.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

Sledge,
    How do you plan to sell diene to those of use who want to put it away for later (and see if the initial testers drop dead or grow a 2nd dick (my wife's WORST nightmare))? Don't want to buy it already suspended in liquid, and dosing 3-5 mg per day will be difficult without a neutron-accurate scale.

Do you plan on offering caps?
  13. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

i think dose will be 1-3mg, i took more because i am much bigger and i always take more to truly test it. There wont be a need to go above 3mg. I havent had any liver problems with, I had my liver values checked and i should have those results soon but it dosnet seem to be any worse then anything else that i have used and i have used everything you can think of except methyl tren. i dont think this compound should be that closely compared to methyltren. other then structure they are totaly different. methyltren had a problem breaking down which is one of the reasons why it was so toxic, methyldien dosent seem to have that problem so far.

I havent dropped dead yet and i still have just one dick so tell your wife not to worry. I will be doing this in 1mg tabs and i will have it cheaper then anyone else, and hopefully if china isnt to delayed in its shipping i should be the first to have it as planned. I wasnt planning on selling this one in a powder but to dose it you just do 1mg in 1000ml of liqiud (peg400). I sell all of my raws in 1gm amounts so that no one needs a scale to home brew. I take care of everything for everyone. All you have to do is buy the powder and buy the peg if you want to homebrew.
    Shelf-life is around 2 years for most Phs so these should last just fine.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

I say everyone needs to quite guesstimating about it and wait for Soldier to come back with blood test in Feb. Methyltren is by far no Joke if you like being vertical and 6 feet above grade, we all know that. This stuff has a similiar structure and Im with chemo and bobo's approach to it. Sledge ran it with success but as noted sledge is experienced and fits into the big and tall member section. Being safe is never a bad practice. A large majority of members to all theses boards are lightweight newbs and want a quick fix to blow them up. It is those clowns that make the rest of us suffer because they abuse the stuff until its to late and then the supp industry becomes bombarded with newer and heavy fire and we end up worse off then before. One person running a beta test is by far no means to declare it safe to the pill popping public.
    Your Liver is a very valuable asset to your life and even though it is one of the quickest recovering organs in the human body certain substances or the abuse there of will cause non-reversable damage and leave you in a horrible state for the rest of your life. Pace yourself kids. Relax and let the numbers speak for themselves.
    If its as good as expected you better believe Ill be jumping on the bandwagon to but just as almost everyone declared M1T a garbage substance prior to its release to the public everything said until proof is presented is theoritical.

db
  15. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

Exactly, I have a couple people testing it, I got blood work done and Super will be getting blood work done. Then at least we will have some type of an idea of what i sgoing on with it. Somebody has to make sure that products just dont get dumped out for everyone with out some type of testing. Obviously I cant have every supp user get there blood tested everytime they take a supp, but I can try. Everyone needs to have regular blood work done to make sure things are nice and healthy.
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Everyone needs to have regular blood work done to make sure things are nice and healthy.
    So true but the way you worded that ending makes me laugh for some reason. "nice and healthy" What can I say, Im easily amused.
    Looking forward to placing a nice big order pretty soon Sldge.

db
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.89%

just curious, but how much on average does bloodwork cost?
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Quote Originally Posted by 2gcorey
    just curious, but how much on average does bloodwork cost?
    It depends on whats test are ran. But in any event if you have to ask then you probably dont want to know. My insurance wont cover mine unless its with my physical and I dont have but one or two of those a year.

db
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%

at 3mg dose..........1g of this stuff can last for ever
    Last edited by x_muscle; 01-15-2004 at 02:40 AM.
  20. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

1g would last a long time, so would a bottle of 90 tabs as well. Lets say the average cycle length will be 4 weeks and you took 1 mg per day that is a total of 28 tabs. A little a little less then 1/3 of a bottle. So one bottle should get you 3 cycles worth. 1g does a 1000-1mg servings in oral solution. Same deal if the avg cycle were 1mg for 4 weeks gives you a little more then 35- 4 week cycles.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%

Sledge you said you took 4mgs I am curious what is your current size. Thanks
  22. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

I am 268 as of today, I started dieting because i got nice and fat over the holidays. I am about 12%. I took above 4mgs but that was for pure testing reasons, there is NO need EVER to go that high with a compound like this.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%

Thanks. your one big boy. I am assuming you have been training for many years.
  24. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

about 10 years. but Im 6'3 so it dosent look as impressive as if i were 5'10. i need about another 20-30lbs.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%

Damn if you put on another 20-30 pounds you are going to be absolutely massive. Best of luck
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

I have a lot of injuries (not from BB) so I doubt I will ever get to my goal, but if they ever make titanium joints better then what they are now I may have a shot. LOL
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

How is this stuff on the hair?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

I have a lot of injuries (not from BB) so I doubt I will ever get to my goal, but if they ever make titanium joints better then what they are now I may have a shot. LOL
    For anyone with joint problems, flax oil works great. Thought it was BS at first, but it wasn't.
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.31%

Designer, we'll never make joints better than those God gave you.

Good luck on your goals. Looking forward to your upcoming products.
  30. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.37%

joint problems are a b***ch. , myself i cant stand very good but most all the lifting i do is done sitting ,and a lot of smith machine can be done for pretty much everything and of chemicals help too.
  31. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

it dosent seem to be a problem on the hairline as of right now. But as far as I knwo there are only 2 people who have ever used this compound. Prolangtum and myself. I didnt have any problems, but I am prone to MPB so I always use topical spiro. We will just have to see how it goes.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

Sledge,
    Where are you getting your spiro? Since Wholesale Hair Products went under, I haven't found anyone who has spiro without a bogus "referral" fee Have found sources for Nizoral and Polysorbate 80, just not spiro.
  33. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

I havent found anyone either, I have thought about doing it so everyone else can have some as well as me. Since I cant use 1kg by myself. But Ihave no idea how legal it is so I would have to check up on it. BUt honestly I have been so busy I havent had time to do anything let alone new research. But Ill see what I can find out.
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%

I just saw someone over at bb.com posted that they ordered from wholesalehairproducts.com and got a confirmation that his order would be shipped shortly.
  35. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

that is good to know. hopefully it will come in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyldienolone Semi-Log
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 05:58 PM
  2. METHYLDIENOLONE? Anyone?
    By Nate Dog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:20 PM
  3. Bill L. on Methyldienolone Structure
    By GhostfaceKillah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11