Time between ph cycles

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
how long should someone wait, after their Ph and Pct is done, to do another cycle? i heard 2-3 months

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
knowing ur body and/or bloodwork are the best way to know. but a good guideline is cycle+PCT= time off

puffs

Awards
yea basically time u were on =time off. a 4 week cycle should run a 4 week PCT. then the same time off... some will say 4 week cycle means 4wk PCt and 2 weeks before u can start so like 6-8 weeks before starting again

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
thats gotta be so hard on ur body tho to keep going off and on like that. if you do two really close like that i would keep off for an extended time after that. just doesnt seem too good on ur endocrine system to keep dragging it down and restoring it.

does anyone know if theres been any studies done to see if after each cycle the natural test levels drop permanently? im sure theres some slight correlation

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would wait at least 2-3 months after PCT to start another cycle. I personally have had to stop one cycle because I got impatient and started it too soon after PCT, and it led to side effects.

It really depends on the hormone you are running. The harsher ones take more to recover from.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
For me, as much time as possible. My last run was the one, before that was mdrol, about 8-9 months prior. I responded very well to both compounds, i believe largley in part to the time off. Not to mention the havoc reaked on my body that was avoided.

puffs

Awards
i agree. i meant as far as the earliest i would go if i wanted to run 2 cycles back to back. i again usually only do one cycle a year if i do one. my last one was over a year ago and it was a mdrol/hdrol cycle. but i have also done some close together... when i did that the gains were less on the 2nd cycle, i feel that the more time inbetween cycles usually results in more dramatic gains.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long should someone wait, after their Ph and Pct is done, to do another cycle? i heard 2-3 months
ive only done one cycle of anything in my life and that was 5 weeks of hdrol, plus 3 weeks of pct... so my own rule is total time*2=time off

so basically my total time was 8 weeks so im taking 16 weeks off, before i do something else. but most likely im going to do another two weeks off or so... like 120 days

the labels on products usually state 90 days, which is a nice general rule of thumb, but base it off your body....