M1T / Test Enth gyno?

crazedlifter

Awards
My bud is 4 days into M1T 10mg/day after being on Test Enth(ICN)500mg/week for 4 weeks with no problems.
He stopped the M1T today because his gyno has acted up on him the last 2 days.
I on the other hand have been on test enth @250mg/week + and M1Tfrom 20mg-30mg/day for 4 weeks now and have gained 22 pounds with no gyno.

Also should say that he has problems w/ gyno in the past.

What do you guyz think happened? Maybe it was just the enthanate finally kicking in but it did occur on the 3rd day he was on M1T.

HeavyE

Awards
My bud is 4 days into M1T 10mg/day after being on Test Enth(ICN)500mg/week for 4 weeks with no problems.
He stopped the M1T today because his gyno has acted up on him the last 2 days.
I on the other hand have been on test enth @250mg/week + and M1Tfrom 20mg-30mg/day for 4 weeks now and have gained 22 pounds with no gyno.

Also should say that he has problems w/ gyno in the past.

What do you guyz think happened? Maybe it was just the enthanate finally kicking in but it did occur on the 3rd day he was on M1T.
The enanthate is the compound that can aromatize - not the M1T. He was seeing the result of the big hit of test.

crazedlifter

Awards
He was on the test 4 weeks before he even started the M1T.
I think maybe the M1T completely shut him down in those first two days and coupled with his past gyno problems did it???
Anyway he is gonna continue with the test along with some nolva and try again, hopefully since he has seen how much I like the stuff.