Tren Extreme bridged to Epi

dustin22

Awards
I'm just finishing up week three of tren extreme. I will be taking both tren and epi starting monday for one week, and then epi alone for 3 more weeks. Tren seems to be pretty good to me. I'm up 15 pounds from day 1, of course I did finish a keto diet right before I started this cycle so I was bound to gain some weight by way of glycogen. By week two I was up about 25 lbs on bench and squat. Week three I was slightly sick, almost felt overworked? Feeling better now, excited to begin the epi. Only noticeable sides so far are slight acne and occasional blood pressure headaches. At least that's what I'm contributing them to because I usually don't get headaches.

So far pct looks like: AI post cycle support, indole-3-carbinol, trib, zma. I don't think a SERM is necessary, but any suggestions are welcome

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm just finishing up week three of tren extreme. I will be taking both tren and epi starting monday for one week, and then epi alone for 3 more weeks. Tren seems to be pretty good to me. I'm up 15 pounds from day 1, of course I did finish a keto diet right before I started this cycle so I was bound to gain some weight by way of glycogen. By week two I was up about 25 lbs on bench and squat. Week three I was slightly sick, almost felt overworked? Feeling better now, excited to begin the epi. Only noticeable sides so far are slight acne and occasional blood pressure headaches. At least that's what I'm contributing them to because I usually don't get headaches.

So far pct looks like: AI post cycle support, indole-3-carbinol, trib, zma. I don't think a SERM is necessary, but any suggestions are welcome
AI Post Cycle Support is good. Also consider AI Cycle Support.

I wouldn't take Tren and Epi at same time. I'm currently running Tren in week three as well. I'm going to start my Formex in a few days, finish up my 4 week cycle of Tren then go into PCT for about 3-4weeks with Formex, AI Cycle Support, and probably a Trib & ZMA as well. I'll have Nolva on hand in case. Then afterwards, I will get on Epistane, which I already have. I wouldn't take both same time tho.

Also, out of my experience--never run Tren OR Epistane without these two things simultaneously:

1) Formestane/Formex/td formestane
2) Some type of Cycle Support

Tren will shut you down most likely. And I think Epistane can, too. Tren has shut me down pretty hard. So the idea is to minimize side affects while on cycle to avoid a hard PCT recovery. Those two products ^^^ are what I should have taken from the gitgo. Unfortunately, I'll be starting these things toward the end of my Tren cycle. :banghead: Get yourself completely re-booted with normal hormone levels & solid blood conditions before starting another roid like Epistane. I've studied up enough to know that all the facts point to that process. Take a full PCT and a short break in between hormone cycling. The only time I would consider bridging in such a small window is maybe thru pulse method.