Microwaving Methyls

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
OK I need a little help here. I'm having trouble with my M4AD staying in solution. I need to know if microwaving can damage the hormone. Yes, I know baking and hot water are viable solutions, But they are time consuming. Nuking only takes a few secconds. Does anyone have a definitive answer on this? Thanks.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I've seen talks about NOT microwaving for the shear idea that the microwaves will mess with the actual hormones. You can bake it in the oven/toaster oven. Or, I used to take a big coffee cup, fill with some water, heat in the microwave for a 1.5-2 minutes. Then take the vial with the solution in it and just place it in the hot water and let it sit for a minute or two. Always worked nicely for me

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I've seen talks about NOT microwaving for the shear idea that the microwaves will mess with the actual hormones. You can bake it in the oven/toaster oven. Or, I used to take a big coffee cup, fill with some water, heat in the microwave for a 1.5-2 minutes. Then take the vial with the solution in it and just place it in the hot water and let it sit for a minute or two. Always worked nicely for me
Yes,I'm currently doing the hot water deal the same way you are.However It would be nice to get a DEFINITIVE yes or no answer with reasons to back it up. I used to nuke my PnP clomid witch never stayed in solution and that is a hormone. I never noticed any problems with it. I'm just looking for convenience here.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Let's start with the basics...what are you using as a carrier?

Chemo

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, in my infinite knowledge :rolleyes:, I THINk that the microwave will rearrange the water molecules only, so I would think that the hormone would be unaffected. But again, I have never done this.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Let's start with the basics...what are you using as a carrier?

Chemo
Thanks for the reply Chemo, I'm using Sldge's M4AD in oil.

Custom, I tend to agree with you on that. I'm thinking the same thing.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Water is responsive to microwave radiation due to the hydroxyl groups (remember: H-OH)...and all prohormones are also reactive for the same reason.

As a side note, esterfied species are more prone to structural integrity issues with microwave radiation.

It is never a good idea to microwave your gear.

What I was trying to get at above is instead of treating the symptoms I would rather attack the problem itself...which it seems in this case is the matrix that it is dissolved in. However, I don't have any other info such as concentration, matrix constitution, etc. which is vital to issue resolution.

How about a little more info?

Chemo

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Water is responsive to microwave radiation due to the hydroxyl groups (remember: H-OH)...and all prohormones are also reactive for the same reason.

As a side note, esterfied species are more prone to structural integrity issues with microwave radiation.

It is never a good idea to microwave your gear.

What I was trying to get at above is instead of treating the symptoms I would rather attack the problem itself...which it seems in this case is the matrix that it is dissolved in. However, I don't have any other info such as concentration, matrix constitution, etc. which is vital to issue resolution.

How about a little more info?

Chemo
It is methyl 4AD 50 ml 20mg/ml. I think the carrier is 98% olive oil, 2% BA. Something like that.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
OK I need a little help here. I'm having trouble with my M4AD staying in solution. I need to know if microwaving can damage the hormone. Yes, I know baking and hot water are viable solutions, But they are time consuming. Nuking only takes a few secconds. Does anyone have a definitive answer on this? Thanks.
By the time you get your answer you could of baked it 4 times. Bro microwaving just doesn't seem like a good idea. Just boil some water and throw it in.

S

shadow_manifest

Awards
By the time you get your answer you could of baked it 4 times. Bro microwaving just doesn't seem like a good idea. Just boil some water and throw it in.
For real how long does it take to boil water. I mean really putting a coffee mug full of water in the microwave and boiling it takes no time. It takes longer to make a good protein shake. I would't risk damage to my gear or prohormone just to save a little time.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You're right. I've decided to boil the water based on chemo's last reply.BTW jminus, do you ever have problems like this when you use everclear?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro never had a problem using everclear. Just boil some water take it off of the stove and put your bottle of whatever in. Easier then a five dollar prostitute.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I wanted to try this stuff premade before I make a large powder purchase. When I do, I'll use everclear.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah I am still tweaking it, i used 1% Ba, 3%BB and 94ml olive oil. and it just isnt holding long enough.

but I have used a microwave before and havent had problems with it losing strength.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Why not drop it in some PEG-400? It will dissolve winny to 50 mg/mL without crashing and most anything else to high concentration...

Chemo

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Why not drop it in some PEG-400? It will dissolve winny to 50 mg/mL without crashing and most anything else to high concentration...

Chemo
Not that it really maters, but what does PEG400 taste like. is it like everclear? Could it be flavored with an extract from the grocery store?I'm curious

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
its not bad, tasting.

everclear is 199 proof alch. burns like crazy and dosent dissolve everything.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
its not bad, tasting.

everclear is 199 proof alch. burns like crazy and dosent dissolve everything.
So would you say that PEG400 Is the best bet to dissolve most methyls? Do you know if it can be flavored?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Why try to flavor it? Batch it so that 1 mL equals your desired dose and drop it in some OJ in the morning.

BTW, I do firmly believe PEG-400 is the matrix of choice for dissolving ALL the non-esterfied compounds...including winny, dbol, M-1-T, and M-whatever.

Chemo

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Why try to flavor it? Batch it so that 1 mL equals your desired dose and drop it in some OJ in the morning.

Chemo
Not to be an ass, but I don't drink jiuce. If it can't be flavored I'll just take it like a man. It can't be as bad as liquid clomid. :eek:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sure it can be flavored...but you'll have to get with someone else as I've been sworn to secrecy.

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

BTW, I do firmly believe PEG-400 is the matrix of choice for dissolving ALL the non-esterfied compounds...including winny, dbol, M-1-T, and M-whatever.

Chemo
I agree. Chemo gave me that advice a while ago and it's been smooth sailing with my "experiments" ever since. Everclear has it's use and works well but for harder to dissolve powders such as winny it's a life saver.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Peg 400 is definetly the way to go, it s just that some dont need it (ie. M1T).