H-drol cycle questions-Never been asked-

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
Hi Everyone!:wave2:

Im about to start an H-Drol Cycle, have started precycling as of yesterday and i have some questions. Here are my stats, and PCT info:

5'9 200 lbs. Approx 10-12% BF. Just got off a big cut where i dropped about 33 lbs and lost about 13 % BF in the last 6 months. Im too the point right now where i can see my abs trying to poke out and can def feel them. I have a little lower belly fat, tiny love handle fat. I have been lifting for the past 7 years, but over the year before my cut i went through a ton of life things that contributed to my downfall into a deep depression. Im getting to the final stage where i want to be and i want to know how much the hdrol is going to lean me out. My diet is approx 500 under my maintence, about 1.2-1.5g protein per lb and low carbs. I basically consume carbs from wheat bread meal 1 hour before workout and carbs post workout.

How should i approach my diet to get the best leaning qualities of Hdrol, or do you feel this will be enough to rid my final fat spots. I know spot reducing is impossible, but the rest of my body is up to par and these are the last areas that need to go.

Pct will be creatine, reversitol 3/2/2/1 with pcs week 3 onward 4 a day. lean xtreme day 1 of pct throughout 4 a day.

Taking cycle cupport one week before and during, fish oil, taurine, xtend, when and casein protein.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure of the lean gains, or how it leans you out. There are a bunch of people who have ran hdrol on here. IM sure someone will chime in. Everything looks good PCT wise and such. Congrats on ur transformation

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
all prohormones can bulk or cut - diet is key for either of those goals.

low carb for cutting, high carb for bulking.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
steroids dont burn fat....diets do....the hdrol will keep you anabolic while your at a caloric deficit....but its not going to be burning the fat....