test ethanate and hcg

deads4life

Awards
if i'm running a 8 week cycle of test ethanate at 500mg a week...is hcg necessary?
most ppl recommend taking it starting in week 8 of a 10 week cycle so I was planning on running a 8 week cycle since i don't have access to hcg currentl

planning on pct of
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
and 6 oxo extreme tapered down also

planning on starting pct 2 weeks after the end of the cycle (this is appropriate for test e right?)

any comments
thanks

UKStrength

if i'm running a 8 week cycle of test ethanate at 500mg a week...is hcg necessary?
most ppl recommend taking it starting in week 8 of a 10 week cycle so I was planning on running a 8 week cycle since i don't have access to hcg currentl

planning on pct of
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
and 6 oxo extreme tapered down also

planning on starting pct 2 weeks after the end of the cycle (this is appropriate for test e right?)

any comments
thanks
I wouldn't start it in week 8, that's a bit too late.

HcG is needed to prevent too much testicular atrophy, so start it week 5, some might advocate earlier, I used it from this time up until week 10 on my cycle and recovered quickly.

If you can't get access to it, it's not the end of the world, it'll make recovery much easier though.

Yes, two weeks after your last shot, start your PCT :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You may want to extend your cycle to 10-12 weeks. Test E takes a month to really start working it's magic.

hill5673

Awards
You may want to extend your cycle to 10-12 weeks. Test E takes a month to really start working it's magic.
+1

No less than 10 weeks or your wasting gear. You can get away with 12 without HCG but recovery will take a bit longer.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
what is your reason for taking hcg? test enanthate will not kill ur sexdrive, it will increase it. so hcg is unnecessary unless u care about ur ball size.

i did test-e for well over 12 weeks and had no probs

DT5

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks? dude you wont see any changes till week 6 or 7. go 12 to 14

cranked

Awards
If "tren is tren" as most say... then even though tren E is longer half life then tren A, why do most people say tren takes very little time to see results? I was told tren E or tren A will only take 2 weeks to start seeing and feeling it???

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
If "tren is tren" as most say... then even though tren E is longer half life then tren A, why do most people say tren takes very little time to see results? I was told tren E or tren A will only take 2 weeks to start seeing and feeling it???
well seeing it is different than feeling it. like test-e u can feel right away, sex drive goes through the roof and u feel better/more confident in general. which makes for better workouts right off the bat. however the strength/size wont show until later, after your body builds up a routine