EPI FIRST CYCLE .. need help .. have some questions

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I am 21 yrs old and this is my first cycle of anything .. running havoc ... i am 2 weeks deep into a 3X a week pulse and run it for 4 weeks... of .20mg first week..30X the 2nd and 3rd .. 40 the last week ..

Here a list of a few side effects that i don't know are perfectly normal or if i should cut this bad boy short ??? :worried::worried: i am having bad body aches and am very lethargic .. lower back pains .. shortness of breath .. and i feel like i can never wake up on time in the morning .. way lazier then usual. slight acne on back and face nothing crazy at all .. a small increase in mood swings .. but i have them all the time soo that i cant be to sure of .. appetite has also def gone up i have been eating every 2-3 hours and eating 1500-2000 calls a day over maintenance ..

Monday – Chest and Bi’s
Incline bench –
Flat Bench –
Yellow hammer strength Machine-
Incline Flys –
Spider curls –
Standing curl-
Leaning forward standing Concentration curl –
Hammer curls against pole –
21’s -

Tuesday –Legs
Leg press –
Hack Squat –
Leg extentions-
Squats –
Hamstring-

Wedsday OFF

Thursday – Back
One set of widegrip pull-ups till failure .. 2 sets of weighted pull ups
Lat pulldown –
Standing rows with barbell –
Black hammer strength (middleback) –
Seated Rows –
Deadlifts –
weighted chain ups 3 sets till failure

Friday – Shoulders and Tri’s
Military Press-
Shoulder superset (hanging over an incline bench (delts) with front lateral with a barbell
Front lateral one at a time standing against a pole –
Side Lateral –
Arnold Press –
Tricep extensions (skull crushers )
Close grip Bench –
One arm overheads -
Push downs with a straight bar-

All lifts : 3 sets of 10 8 6

diets not so clean not so dirty .. MacDonalds //Wendy's // Pizza // cold cut sandwiches // alot of peanut butter // Choclate covered almonds // cereal // milk // grilled chicken // burgers // steaks // pasta //

i have gained 3lbs and all my lifts have gone up definitely ! but i want to just make sure other ppl have experienced this ??

UKStrength

They're all pretty normal side effects from using DS/PH.

For the lower back pains, is it like a pump-type pain? or internal?

For pumps you can use Taurine and make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
internal pain not even a pump .. but just making sure these are all normal lol

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
My sleep has been very unpredictable on Epi so far. I'm also 2 weeks deep into my cycle and I've been having the same low back pains too. Have trouble doing good mornings or deadlifts at the moment. I was having more mood swings when I was a week into formex than I'm having on Epi/Formex, I just don't seem to care about much now.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is all pretty normal stuff guys...i wouldnt worry too much...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
another weird thing happened to me 2day .. i had a sever nose bleed while working out like a broken nose amount of blood .. the funny thing is i only took my massfx today because SAT is my off day but i had to do tris because i couldn't doo them friday .. but anyway this was really bad the ppl at the gym thought i should have went to the hospital but i didnt go .. but yeh i never ever get random nose bleeds and this was no regular nose bleed ..

advice please on if i should stop this cycle short !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
some factors i would take into play here ..

the weather in the past 7 days was .. 50° 59°F 52°F 55°F 61°F 72°F 80°F

I haven't really been taking my CEL cycle assist perfectly missed a 1 or 2 doses in the past week ..

i am gonna start checking my blood pressure ... haven't been doing that

UKStrength

some factors i would take into play here ..

the weather in the past 7 days was .. 50° 59°F 52°F 55°F 61°F 72°F 80°F

I haven't really been taking my CEL cycle assist perfectly missed a 1 or 2 doses in the past week ..

i am gonna start checking my blood pressure ... haven't been doing that
It sounds like blood pressure mate, are you taking any support supplements for this?

Start monitoring it first thing in the morning mate, but I'd get yourself some celery seed extract, red yeast rice or hawthorn berry to help control that blood pressure.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i have the cycle assist for that .. you think i should buy the celery seed extract, red yeast rice or hawthorn berry also on top of the cycle assist .. i just want to finish this off it would be a sin not to be able to get to week 3 and 4 which are supposed to be the best for gains ..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
here's the ingredients of cycle assist

N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 450 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 10000%
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg 100%

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
hawthorne and celery seed will do the trick. red yeast is fine but is more for cholesterol. this is what the rx lipitor is manufactured from.

not trying to be an ass, but you're 1500 cals over maintenance and have only gained 3 lbs in 2 full weeks. i'm sure your training is fine, but just by looking at that diet i would try to clean it up a bit more. more whole grains, and more protein, less chicken mcnuggets.

i just started epi on monday, and week one had a number of obstacles mainly school work, so i only was able to lift 3x this week, i KNOW i'm not eating enough at the moment (soon to change, going to the market today), but even with those two negatives, i'm up 5 lbs in almost 7days and look leaner than before. this is not my virgin cycle either.

all i'm saying is that you need to revisit that diet or i think you're going to be disappointed.

as for your lethargy tiredness, start adding in some DHEA slowly until you notice its helping,

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hawthorne and celery seed will do the trick. red yeast is fine but is more for cholesterol. this is what the rx lipitor is manufactured from.

not trying to be an ass, but you're 1500 cals over maintenance and have only gained 3 lbs in 2 full weeks. i'm sure your training is fine, but just by looking at that diet i would try to clean it up a bit more. more whole grains, and more protein, less chicken mcnuggets.

i just started epi on monday, and week one had a number of obstacles mainly school work, so i only was able to lift 3x this week, i KNOW i'm not eating enough at the moment (soon to change, going to the market today), but even with those two negatives, i'm up 5 lbs in almost 7days and look leaner than before. this is not my virgin cycle either.

all i'm saying is that you need to revisit that diet or i think you're going to be disappointed.

as for your lethargy tiredness, start adding in some DHEA slowly until you notice its helping,
thanks im gonna pick some up .. yeh i wish i could have my diet cleaner but its tuff with work and school i dont have time to eat as clean as i would like .. but i dont eat macnuggets when i do eat macdonals lol yall be surprised if your diet is clean all week and have 2 cheat meals of MacDonald's .. order up 3 or 4 double cheeseburgers no fries or anything .. especially on like a chest or leg day .. worked wonders for me .. but my diet def is not as on point as i would like it to be ..

my cycle is a pulse is yours ? congrats if it is

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
first workout of week 3 .. all i can say was wow ! strength was through the roof and stamina was unreal .. prob one of the best workouts of my life .. i can really feel this **** kickin in now ..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I took my blood pressure today it was 130 over 68 over 88