1,4 AD

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have knowledge on this compound and/or experience with it, please see my poll, and feel free to contribute. I personally can't state my opinion b/c I' haven't taken all of these, but am confused at the poll results........

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/123042-best-currently-legal.html
Since no replies, I thought I'd post some of my findings. I'm contemplating on running the Bold200 from iForce.

This compound converts to Boldenone which has the highest reputation for increasing vascularity. It also increases red blood cell count. Users tend to comment that effects take a while to kick in, however many are pleased when they kick in, and are pleased with the minimal side effects as compared to other (fast acting AAS, methyl PS, etc.).

Negative reported sides of Boldenone are the potential conversion to estrogen (although many report this to be minimal), along with a raise in blood pressure, and anxiety.

Some sides that may be deemed positive from a bodybuilder perspective include, increased appetitie, vascularity, and protein synthesis.

Unsure sides: These are a little too scientific for me, but the findings are interesting. It reportedly increases the red blood cell count. Red Blood cells are known to live 120 days. (which may explain some of the time it takes before the effects are noticed, along with the duration benefits are noticed after discontinuation.) Additional info on the potential effects of red blood cells:
"Red blood cells are the most common type of blood cell and the vertebrate body's principal means of delivering oxygen to the body tissues via the blood. The cells are filled with hemoglobin, a biomolecule that can bind to oxygen. They take up oxygen in the lungs or gills and release it while squeezing through the body's capillaries."
"Oxygen transportation to the blood"
"When erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells) undergo shear stress in constricted vessels, they release ATP which causes the vessel walls to relax and dilate.

When their hemoglobin molecules are deoxygenated, erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells) release S-nitrosothiols which also acts to dilate vessels, thus directing more blood to areas of the body depleted of oxygen.

Erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells) also play a part in the body's immune response: when lysed by pathogens such as bacteria, their hemoglobin releases free radicals that break down the pathogen's cell wall and membrane, killing it."

I'm surprised at the vascularity poll after reading how the 1,4AD converts to this hormone at a high oral availability, but I guess we should take everything with a grain of salt and do our own research. I can see how the other compounds can be more attractive to those who are looking for a "quick fix." However, there may be safer, more effective ways, for those who are willing to put in the time. (I'm personally concerned with the toxicity of those newer compounds). Just some thoughts though....can't comment personally on any of them.