If i am developing gyno

  1. If i am developing gyno


    should i stop takin the mdrol because i am almost done with my first week and my right nipple is a bit inflammed with a little fibery ball behind it. I would perfer not to stop but id rather not develop gyno. Or can i take some nolva while on my second week if so how many doses. I can not get an ai because i do not have the funds for it so if you could let me know that would be great. If i continue into two pills for the second week will it only get worse? If you respond thank you very much.


  2. You have no funds for an AI, yet you have novla? You should have gotten ur act together in the first place. How long has it been this way?

  3. Sidenote: How did you find out about us here at AM if you don't mind me asking
    •   
       


  4. i just ordered generic nolva and it cost me 45 dollars but i just cancelled it do u think i should buy an ai instead and worry about the serm later or if i stop now do i not have to worry about any of this

  5. its been this way for a day

  6. I've never seen so many mf'ers that think they have gyno. I've ran numerous cycles and have NEVER had an issue, EVER. Including stacking Sostonal 250 by IDS and Anevol by EvoLabs together. Liver values shot through the ****ing roof but never any gyno problems. I have to stop reading these "I have gyno threads", they are beginning to irritate me.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.

  7. even if it gets to the point where ou develop a small gland under your nipple, it should go away durring pct.

    but if i felt a gland, personally, i woudn't f*ck with that sh*t. i would take 20mg of nolva every other day 'til it went away and lower my dosage.

    about your m-drol dosage, don't lie, that sh*t's high huh? 50mg?

  8. ya right its my first week only running it 10/20/20 lol i only weigh 150... 50mg of this would kill me.

  9. How old are you? anyone else reckon we got another underage stupid kid on here?

  10. switch over to epistane.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EVILADAMS View Post
    I've never seen so many mf'ers that think they have gyno. I've ran numerous cycles and have NEVER had an issue, EVER. Including stacking Sostonal 250 by IDS and Anevol by EvoLabs together. Liver values shot through the ****ing roof but never any gyno problems. I have to stop reading these "I have gyno threads", they are beginning to irritate me.
    wheres that damn "if you think you have gyno" thread?

    Seems like if you have any fat on your chest at all, it must be gyno....lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ironman098 View Post
    ya right its my first week only running it 10/20/20 lol i only weigh 150... 50mg of this would kill me.
    is this your first cycle?

    gyno doesnt happen in a week........

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    wheres that damn "if you think you have gyno" thread?

    Seems like if you have any fat on your chest at all, it must be gyno....lol

    Its insane.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gyno developing 3 weeks into PCT
    By AntiFaith in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:34 PM
  2. Developing my chest
    By BigRed86 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:00 PM
  3. Percentage of people developing Gyno?
    By dkwilson16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:56 AM
  4. developing lower abs
    By FitModel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 02:21 PM
  5. Help on developing inner chest
    By BigB29 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Log in
Log in