If i am developing gyno

ironman098

Awards
should i stop takin the mdrol because i am almost done with my first week and my right nipple is a bit inflammed with a little fibery ball behind it. I would perfer not to stop but id rather not develop gyno. Or can i take some nolva while on my second week if so how many doses. I can not get an ai because i do not have the funds for it so if you could let me know that would be great. If i continue into two pills for the second week will it only get worse? If you respond thank you very much.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You have no funds for an AI, yet you have novla? You should have gotten ur act together in the first place. How long has it been this way?

ironman098

Awards
i just ordered generic nolva and it cost me 45 dollars but i just cancelled it do u think i should buy an ai instead and worry about the serm later or if i stop now do i not have to worry about any of this

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen so many mf'ers that think they have gyno. I've ran numerous cycles and have NEVER had an issue, EVER. Including stacking Sostonal 250 by IDS and Anevol by EvoLabs together. Liver values shot through the ****ing roof but never any gyno problems. I have to stop reading these "I have gyno threads", they are beginning to irritate me. :rant:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
even if it gets to the point where ou develop a small gland under your nipple, it should go away durring pct.

but if i felt a gland, personally, i woudn't f*ck with that sh*t. i would take 20mg of nolva every other day 'til it went away and lower my dosage.

about your m-drol dosage, don't lie, that sh*t's high huh? 50mg?

ironman098

Awards
ya right its my first week only running it 10/20/20 lol i only weigh 150... 50mg of this would kill me.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? anyone else reckon we got another underage stupid kid on here?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen so many mf'ers that think they have gyno. I've ran numerous cycles and have NEVER had an issue, EVER. Including stacking Sostonal 250 by IDS and Anevol by EvoLabs together. Liver values shot through the ****ing roof but never any gyno problems. I have to stop reading these "I have gyno threads", they are beginning to irritate me. :rant:
wheres that damn "if you think you have gyno" thread?

Seems like if you have any fat on your chest at all, it must be gyno....lol