The One and 11 oxo?

Miro3003

Awards
Hey guys, I am going to start my "The One" in a few weeks. I was wondering if "The One" and 11 oxo could be stacked, or if 11 oxo would act as a good bridge. This is for a recomp and I wanted to use 11 oxo to add to the fat loss effects. Was wondering what you pros out there think about combining these 2 and how I should use 11 oxo to reach my goals. Thanks : )

OME

OME

Awards
I'll be starting a similar cycle this summer except I'll be using Havoc instead of The One. From what I've gathered through research it'd be better to bridge into 11-oxo than run it simultaneously with The One. This allows for longer time "on" to lose fat.

I'm not sure how you dose The One but basically after you finish with The One run 11-oxo at 6-9 caps/day for a month and then go into PCT. You can also run 11-oxo at about half the dosage you plan on using for the last week of The One to kick start it. (that's what I plan to do)

Also, look into Straight 11 Test by BCL. Same thing as 11-oxo except it's cheaper and they give you more.

Miro3003

Awards
I checked out straight 11 test, I found 11 oxo somewhere for 29+ shipping and same 60 caps as 11 oxo. You know a specific site or something?

chim_chim

Awards
11oxo is 75mg/pill, the BCL is 100mg. AndroXtreme, which Nutraplanet is currently out of, is 150mg/pill.