MT1 and 1,4 andro

P

pooh_mole

Awards
Hello, this is a stupid question but, has any tried to stack MT1 and 1,4 andro. I am looking for lean gains and to increase strength. Does any have a suggestion on dosage or a different stack.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Hello, this is a stupid question but, has any tried to stack MT1 and 1,4 andro. I am looking for lean gains and to increase strength. Does any have a suggestion on dosage or a different stack.

lean gains and stength - i would go for a 4 week M1T and M5AA stack.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya the M5AA stacked with it would be better. The one that you were thinking of would shut you down really, really bad.

P

pooh_mole

Awards
Thanks,

Would you suggest additing any 4ad in there?

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are trying to cut right, judging from what you first proposed. I wouldn't run 4AD for cutting. Maybe add clen to it.

P

pooh_mole

Awards
One more thing. Any suggestions on dosage? How much Methyl-5AA and how much MT1?

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to run it for four weeks of cutting. 10mg of M1T, and 20mg of M5AA. You know where to get the M5AA right.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya the M5AA stacked with it would be better. The one that you were thinking of would shut you down really, really bad.
Are you saying this from experience with 1-test+1,4ad trans?? Why would the hpta shutdown be bad?

My opinion about M5AA is that strength only or cutting cycles would be best for it. Lean mass/bulk cycles would need too much M5AA or last too long so sides might not be worth it.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. 1,4 in a dermal? No I have only run it orally, with 1test and it was a mistake, my shut down was worse than any other cycle I have ever done.

Come on now, everyone knows that M1T is a dry compound, and M5AA is good for hardening up, and vascularity. You could bulk with it fine, especially since the m1t is in there, not to mention he is looking for strength gains.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What I was alluding to was that M5AA gets most of its benefit from the CNS. Once off cycle strength will drop quite rapidly wouldn't it. Then what are we left with?

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well strength is condusive to the whole picture. I put on a lot of strength on M1T and 4AD and actually I kept most of it. I am more into building muscle and shredding fat, than the amount of weight I lift.

Weight is like age, nothing but a number, that has no relevance in the complete nature of the game.

P

pooh_mole

Awards
I like the sound of this. I have done T1 and a 1,4 adro stack with great results. I have never user M5AA and I am liitle cousitios.

OK, MT1/M5AA sounds like what I want for lean mass and cutting but I am still intrested in strengh so is there anthing better.

P

pooh_mole

Awards
Also, where is a good place to get this, and brand?

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

M1T is EVERYWHERE! You can get M1T and M5AA from designer supplements for great prices. Prolongtum is actually testing out the same stack. Check out recent posts. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For M5AA or any other go to designer supps. He has great supps, and super fast shipping.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ignorant is in the eye of the beholder. Why do you think that this is the cae? Look at your average strong man or powerlifter. Do you want to look like that? I don't but if you do more power to you.

Muscles are built on overload. It doesn't matter if the overload is 135 pounds or 225 pounds. Overload, is overload. If that wasn't the case then bodybuilders wouldn't have been making it work for decades now. Suprisingly most of the bodybuilders I know aren't strong at all pound for pound. All of my BJJ guys and boxers at my school, are much stronger pound for pound, especially in explosive movements and at the point of impact.

Either way, if you don't understand it, that is fine, but perhaps you should be doing more reading and self discovery.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ignorant is in the eye of the beholder. Why do you think that this is the cae? Look at your average strong man or powerlifter. Do you want to look like that? I don't but if you do more power to you.

Muscles are built on overload. It doesn't matter if the overload is 135 pounds or 225 pounds. Overload, is overload. If that wasn't the case then bodybuilders wouldn't have been making it work for decades now. Suprisingly most of the bodybuilders I know aren't strong at all pound for pound. All of my BJJ guys and boxers at my school, are much stronger pound for pound, especially in explosive movements and at the point of impact.

Either way, if you don't understand it, that is fine, but perhaps you should be doing more reading and self discovery.
Bump to Sifu here.

Typically BB'ers are not as strong as Pl'ers. BB'ers are concered with one thing and one thing only... muscle.

It's true that you gain strength as you gain muscle but with BB'ing, there's many ways to skin a cat in order to stress and overload muscle fibres - TUT anyone?

PL'ers are concered with one thing and one thing only - strength. Muscle fibre recruitment is of little concequence to them which is why they train in the 1-4 rep range - that's all that is required of them for a 3 light lift.

Aaron

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up houseman? Glad to see that you made it over bro. I will be starting my M1,4ADD log tonight in here.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What's up houseman? Glad to see that you made it over bro. I will be starting my M1,4ADD log tonight in here.
Thanks... been here for a bit - just reading for the most part :)

m1t/4ad huh?

I got 6 bottles of m-1-t sitting beside my desk here waiting to be pounced on *chuckles* I am not sure if I want to stack 4ad with it or not to be honest. Lethargy I can handle.. the low sex drive issues I cannot. There doesn't seem to be accurate word to dispell whether or not m-1-t alone will kill sex drive...experiences are all over the place.

A

P

phatbody

Awards
M1T didn't kill mine. I did 20mg of M1T a day for 2 weeks. I'm 24 so maybe age helped.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Only 27 here.

I dunno. I may just give it a shot and see what gives. Figured though that once my goods arrive I come down with a damn cold. ARGH! Timing sucks :)

A

O

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established

It's obvious that I'm not the one who has more reading to do. Strength does play a big role in "getting big". Anyone who knows anything about training does some periodization with their workouts, rep schemes, and load.

If you're following what body builders did "decades and decades" ago you have some catching up to do as they knew absolutely nothing back then other than "pick up the weight and move it".

Also, there are some pretty god damn ripped and massive strongmen, powerlifters, and olympic-lifters. Most of them aren't just because they eat whatever the hell they want. But they certainly have better training methods than body-builders -- i.e. concentration curls and the like. All the big guys in my gym are the ones moving big weights, not endless sets of isolation movements -- which most of the little guys are doing.

Anyway, this isn't the place for a training methodology debate, but I hope prolangtum sees this thread.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could give a crap who sees this thread. Your methodology stinks. Believe what you want. Ignorance is Bliss.

O

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I could give a crap who sees this thread. Your methodology stinks. Believe what you want. Ignorance is Bliss.
I was trying to keep this a respectable conversation, so much for that as you felt the need to resort to insults. However it's rather common for one to do that when they feel as if they are losing an arguement; which makes sense being that you failed to defeat any of the points I made.

So if we're not going to be nice then I'll just say it, you're just another case of someone looking making up for lack of training knowledge and intelligence with androgens. Your last post more than proved that.

...end pissing contest.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking for androgens to make up for it? Come on now man. You have got to be kidding me. I have been training hard for over a decade, taking and theaching martial arts for over 20years and competing in competitions for half of that.

You truly want to know what training I follow? www.crossfit.com

I have no desire to be a bodybuilder, I train for performance of my job, and athletic events. There are so many ways of training it isn't even funny. However to think that weight has everything to do with it is foolish, and flat out refusing to look at the big picture.

Oh, and you need to rephrase the first sentence of your last paragraph. The punctuation or lack there of make it hard to understand.

Oh but hey, welcome to the board.

J

joe5572

Awards
Looking for androgens to make up for it? Come on now man. You have got to be kidding me. I have been training hard for over a decade, taking and theaching martial arts for over 20years and competing in competitions for half of that.

You truly want to know what training I follow? www.crossfit.com

I have no desire to be a bodybuilder, I train for performance of my job, and athletic events. There are so many ways of training it isn't even funny. However to think that weight has everything to do with it is foolish, and flat out refusing to look at the big picture.

Oh, and you need to rephrase the first sentence of your last paragraph. The punctuation or lack there of make it hard to understand.

Oh but hey, welcome to the board.
Bump Sifu. :) Crossfit is HUGE with some cop friends of mine. Tough workouts.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are brutal. I have puked a couple times.

I have been following it for a year now, and actually my bodybuilding lifts have gone way up in weight, not that it matters. But I am performing better in the ring, and during my classes as well.

F

farmer

Awards
I know that everyone finds something that works best for them. I don't know the motives, body types, or training protocol of either of you. But I do know that strength training is key to putting on mass, particularly for the hardgainer. Iron Addict and Dante both emphasize the fact that the weights should go up with almost every workout and that compound strength movements are the way to put on muscle.

I don't mean to change the subject of this thread, but I also don't know why this struck such a nerve with sifu. Maybe everyone could learn here if "everyone" was open to ideas instead of being a know it all. Different things work for different people, period.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because I get tired of the whole, bodybuilding routines is the only way attitude. That is why. There are more than a couple ways to skin a cat.

F

farmer

Awards
That's why I added the part about motives and body types. You are right that not everyone wants to be a BB. Which brings up a good point that alot of these supps should probably be looked at as performance enhancers instead of bulkers or cutters. I wouldn't want to be pulling around 50 pounds of extra muscle if I was riding in a bike race.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GENO0125 Supplement Logs 0
A Anabolics 28
C Anabolics 1
P Anabolics 41
N Anabolics 17