kickstart for EQ/ Test Enth cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

kickstart for EQ/ Test Enth cycle

Just got some EQ and test enanthate. I'm not startin this cycle til next month and I'm lookin for a kickstart oral. I might be able to get my hands on some anadrol but want to know if dbol would be good enough for this reason. Im planning on running the test for 10 weeks and the EQ for 8. This is only my second cycle and the first time I'm stacking a lot of different compounds. I'm 5'7 175 lbs about 12% body fat.

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Why not prop?

3. Elite Member
    Answers

EQ needs to be run 14+ weeks to really get the full effects

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I dont like injecting every other day and I wanted to use enth cause its good for building size. I heard that eq is better longer, I might get another vile but if I do that would I have to run the test longer? Not startin this cycle for like 3 weeks so just wanna know what I need to get the most out of it. And for the kickstart would dbol be sufficient cause I might get my hands on some anadrol...

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Answers

Using an oral to kickstart a cycle is only effective if you take the oral simultaneous with starting the cycle....if you start taking the oral now, and dont start the cycle until next month, thats going to be one helluva long "kickstart"....since it takes about a month to really get rolling on enanthate, you would have to take the oral all the way up until that point in time, which sounds like its going to be anywhere from 6-8 weeks for you...

holy

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

yes this was my plan I am not taking anything now... I am taking an oral when i start eh cycle since it take sa while for both to kick in.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

would a prohormone act as a good kicker?

8. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymfreak2 View Post
    what wud u guys recommend for the first cycle?
    thanks.
    dont hijack this thread. do ur own research

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

you say prohormone but i assume you're just referring to all legal ph/ds. superdrol would be great and you wouldn't bloat as much as with dbol. whether you want a methyl or not, which you prob do because of how fast they kick in, i do not not know. but of your methylated options there's methyldrostanolone as in superdrol, desoxymethyltest as in pheraplex, methepithiostanol as is epistane, hdrol would be awesome but maybe too mild for your liking and is very comparable in effect to turinabol as it is a prosteroid for it. also 'the one' is comparable to methyldht.
    of the nonmethyls, i'd only reccomend trenadrol, any prodienolone like xmass, or either of the 1-andro formulations from primordial, 1T or 1T Tren.

that about sums up your options from legal side of the fence.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    dont hijack this thread. do ur own research
    sorry bro.. ill be starting my research on AAS soon. for a yr or two.. ill be using prohormones. n sir.. im deleting that post of mine. sorry for the trouble.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SeanyK View Post
    you say prohormone but i assume you're just referring to all legal ph/ds. superdrol would be great and you wouldn't bloat as much as with dbol. whether you want a methyl or not, which you prob do because of how fast they kick in, i do not not know. but of your methylated options there's methyldrostanolone as in superdrol, desoxymethyltest as in pheraplex, methepithiostanol as is epistane, hdrol would be awesome but maybe too mild for your liking and is very comparable in effect to turinabol as it is a prosteroid for it. also 'the one' is comparable to methyldht.
    of the nonmethyls, i'd only reccomend trenadrol, any prodienolone like xmass, or either of the 1-andro formulations from primordial, 1T or 1T Tren.

that about sums up your options from legal side of the fence.
    thanks buddy.. yeah my next cycle is phera-trenadrol soon. in may hopefully. for a yr or 2, ill be using PHs. was thinking of switching to AAS after that. well.. ill start my research on AAS soon.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

that about sums up your options from legal side of the fence.[/QUOTE]

well I guess if it comes down to if I can get a hold of either dbol or adrol by the time im plannin on starting the cycle ill stick to that but if not one of those would still kickstart some gains (but to a lesser extent but maybe more maintanable).

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jan cycle oral kickstart to test.
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:44 PM
  2. Tren Ace and Test Enth Cycle
    By animal00043 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:08 PM
  3. Test + Epistane Kickstart + Proviron Cycle Help
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics