water retention or worse?

TheManning

Awards
I have a problem. I've been on a test enth cycle for about two and a half weeks now (600 to 700 mg/wk, injects on wed and sun)and a few days ago my left forearm, wrist and hand have swollen up on me. I literally have no muscle defintion in that area anymore. I strained some muscles in that area a while back but have been working out through the pain. It wasn't so bad that I couldn't work out at all. I went lighter on the lifts that hurt my wrist area the most. mostly pressing lifts like benchpresses, dumbell presses, military presses etc. anything that caused my hand to press straight down into my forearm. After a week or so I was able to go back to normal without much discomfort. My wrist still hurts around the thumb area the most. I would just go to the Dr. but I don't want to go while running a cycle. It seems to me if it was going to swell at all, It would have during the time I first strained it and not after it was seemingly getting better. But if it was a side effect of the enth, then wouldn't both arms swell up the same? This is my first cycle and I'm a bit naive on what to totally expect in terms of side effects. Don't get me wrong I read up on the stuff. It's just that I don't have any experience with cycling. Any help would be greatly appreciated on this as I'm leaving a Dr. visit as a last resort.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Swelling is a very relative term, so its hard to tell whats going on....Water retention from a cycle is generally symetrical.....and it definitely will blur lines and definition if its bad, which is not uncommon.

I have seen cellulitis firsthand....that often looks like swelling when it first manifests itself...

holy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 6
ThaReal Big Weight Loss 10
Supplements 43