17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone Discussion - AnabolicMinds.com

17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone Discussion

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone Discussion

17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone (Trenadrol)

This compound has a high affinity for binding to the progesterone receptors due to the methoxy configuration at the 17 beta position, and a low affinity for binding to androgen receptors.

Will this compound act as a progestin if it binds to the progesterone receptor? For example: ATD can bind to androgen receptors, but this doesn't mean it produces androgenic effects... In fact, ATD can act as an anti-androgen.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

all you need to know is that it is awesome.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    all you need to know is that it is awesome.
    My buddy is using this compound, not me... I was hoping to give him some info on it next time I talk to him. He's more interested in the science behind it than the consumer feedback.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

im about to be running it or atleast i think so. running trenadrol by kilosport. i havnt heard anything bad about it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

well...alrighty then...it is a progestin compound that binds to the progestin receptors. however, just like ATD not producing androgens, it does not produce progestin but it can antagonize the receptors, causing progestin sides. This is why clomid is recommended for PCT. Clomid is more progestin friendly and works better at restoring HPTA function with these compounds.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

well...alrighty then...it is a progestin compound that binds to the progestin receptors. however, just like ATD not producing androgens, it does not produce progestin but it can antagonize the receptors, causing progestin sides. This is why clomid is recommended for PCT. Clomid is more progestin friendly and works better at restoring HPTA function with these compounds.
    Should he not be taking ATD with this?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Trenadrol activate the PR which will cause progetin sides, i dunno what you mean by "does not produce progestin."

All SERMs will restore HPTA with any compound, it doesn't matter if it's progestin based or not. And no Nolva will not cause prolactin (i can see this coming)
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone (Trenadrol)

This compound has a high affinity for binding to the progesterone receptors due to the methoxy configuration at the 17 beta position, and a low affinity for binding to androgen receptors.

Will this compound act as a progestin if it binds to the progesterone receptor? For example: ATD can bind to androgen receptors, but this doesn't mean it produces androgenic effects... In fact, ATD can act as an anti-androgen.
    Where did you read that tren doesn't bind to the AR

and dude, stop saying ATD is anti androgen like it's a bad thing.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Where did you read that tren doesn't bind to the AR

and dude, stop saying ATD is anti androgen like it's a bad thing.
    Seriously, stop posting on this board if you aren't willing to learn.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Trenadrol activate the PR which will cause progetin sides, i dunno what you mean by "does not produce progestin."

All SERMs will restore HPTA with any compound, it doesn't matter if it's progestin based or not. And no Nolva will not cause prolactin (i can see this coming)
    what i mean is it does not produce progestin as a compound itself...it merely just antagonizes. and YES nolva can induce prolactin sides when used with prolactin compounds. Clomid is more friendly to these compounds and is just the better choice.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

what i mean is it does not produce progestin as a compound itself...it merely just antagonizes. and YES nolva can induce prolactin sides when used with prolactin compounds. Clomid is more friendly to these compounds and is just the better choice.
    You mean progestrone, not progestin.

Your info is wrong, Nolva will not activate the PR. Upregulating somthing is different than activating it.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Seriously, stop posting on this board if you aren't willing to learn.
    Funny, I thought the same thing about your posts. Please, instead of your attitude, try and look into more information other than just typing stuff you don't even understand yourself.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

You mean progestrone, not progestin.

Your info is wrong, Nolva will not activate the PR.
    You mean progesterone, not progestrone...

C'mon, you could be using this information to your advantage... Instead you choose ignorance!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

You mean progesterone, not progestrone...

C'mon, you could be using this information to your advantage... Instead you choose ignorance!
    Oh, typos are ignorance now?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

where is crazyfool when u need him...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

where is crazyfool when u need him...
    You don't need crazy fool, research yourself instead.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

You don't need crazy fool, research yourself instead.
    wow someone is a little bit of an ass. no its because everything i have learned, i have learned from him
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

ya no...im done with this thread....unsubscribed...tried to help this guy but alls u wanna do is argue...go to bb.com if u wanna fight with people
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

ya no...im done with this thread....unsubscribed...tried to help this guy but alls u wanna do is argue...go to bb.com if u wanna fight with people
    I wasn't trying to be an ass, or fighting with you, that's immature. I was just implying what i learnt from here, other boards and research, not just copying what other said knowning nothing about the reasoning behind it.

I guess you have a short fuse
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Trenadrol doesn't actually contain 17-b-methoxy-trienbolone. It contains the same compound as all the other tren products. 17b-methoxy-trienbolone at 30 mg's would not be pleasant. 6-12 mg's would be awesome for strength, high androgenic sides, and LBM gains. Too bad it was pulled from shelves a few years back. Generic Labs' Mega-TRN was the last product to contain this I believe. Now Kilosports just uses it on their label to attract unsuspecting consumers. Real stand up company in my book.
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    Trenadrol doesn't actually contain 17-b-methoxy-trienbolone. It contains the same compound as all the other tren products. 17b-methoxy-trienbolone at 30 mg's would not be pleasant. 6-12 mg's would be awesome for strength, high androgenic sides, and LBM gains. Too bad it was pulled from shelves a few years back. Generic Labs' Mega-TRN was the last product to contain this I believe. Now Kilosports just uses it on their label to attract unsuspecting consumers. Real stand up company in my book.
    ??????????????????? WTF????????? 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not an actual compound....it is impossible for a compound to have that nomemclature. I dont know how many time I have to state this....but we all know that 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is just a trade mark name that Kilosports use for trenadrol. Also it DOES NOT contain the same "tren" compound as the other tren product. This is a whole different beast.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

prolactin control???

wud u guys recommend supplements regarding prolactin control during cycle? something like p5p n vitex? thanks.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Actualy guys, hope you dont mind me jumping in, the chemical kilo sports use now, is not the same as the original, the original was supposed to be 17b-methoxy-trienbolone and it WAS dosed at 3mg, however that compound wich wasnt actualy 17b-methoxy-trienbolone but was in fact an unknown compund for all intents and purposes, at least even the manufacturers were not sure what it was, and it is indeed different from the tren products currently available, it was dry, and great for strength gains, similar to Methyl 1-alpha in that department, not much use for gaining mass, but quite good for a recomp. The current estra compound wich is now used by kilo sports trenadrol, is the same as the other tren products available, they have kept the old label as was mentioned earlier on in this thread, but if you notice it is now 30mg not 3, 30mg would be a dangerous and unbearable dose, however considering after recent tests showed it is in fact the estra compound other trens products use such as X-mass, T-roid, and xtreme tren, 30mg is quite mild, and a normal dose.
    Methoxy-tren did use the same compound as trenadrol originaly, of course now neither of the original are available as they are banned, and withdrawn from sales, the compound they used 17b-methoxy-trienbolone seemed to only be in the trenadrol, as most people didnt notice a great deal from the ARLI product, However they were supposed to be the same.

As for progestin related side effects, bromocriptine is one of the best to avoid them, as is l-dopa and 1-carboxy, also cabergoline is very effective, and has been mentioned before Clomid is the best choice for any steroid that causes prolactin side effects, Nolva will not touch progestin induced gyno, but clomid can, that is enough reason to me to favour clomid during and after a progestin based steroid compound cycle, i do not want boobies for life, i like them but i dont want any of my own.
    Regards Russian.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

sounds concise. but im dropping my 2 cents in light of a thread i read around a week ago.

apparently 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not in a fact a real chemical. the whole 'trienblone' thing seems to stump all those who attempt to figure out what actually is. in light of test results recently performed on the current kilosports trenadrol formulation, it was declared that the sample contained a number of compounds, one of which was actual trenbolone. now i read that and said bull**** because there no way it could be bioavailable, but read on to find that trenbolone is actually orally bioavailable, more so than testosterone, though of course no where near as effective as injection. basically, the currently printed nomenclature is just nonsense. the original compound now banned, and dosed at 3mg could not have been what the bottle read either. whatever it was, it was undoubtedly potent and effective, especially dosed at 3mg.

now even after hearing that i still have no clue what to make of the compound. it IS different than prodienolone because there are flocks of people who can distinguish the two compounds from one another in effect like night and day. i dont think there is some bull**** trend going on here convincing the masses via placebo that they are different. i'm still unconvinced. to me its still compound 'x'
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanyK View Post
    sounds concise. but im dropping my 2 cents in light of a thread i read around a week ago.

apparently 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not in a fact a real chemical. the whole 'trienblone' thing seems to stump all those who attempt to figure out what actually is. in light of test results recently performed on the current kilosports trenadrol formulation, it was declared that the sample contained a number of compounds, one of which was actual trenbolone. now i read that and said bull**** because there no way it could be bioavailable, but read on to find that trenbolone is actually orally bioavailable, more so than testosterone, though of course no where near as effective as injection. basically, the currently printed nomenclature is just nonsense. the original compound now banned, and dosed at 3mg could not have been what the bottle read either. whatever it was, it was undoubtedly potent and effective, especially dosed at 3mg.

now even after hearing that i still have no clue what to make of the compound. it IS different than prodienolone because there are flocks of people who can distinguish the two compounds from one another in effect like night and day. i dont think there is some bull**** trend going on here convincing the masses via placebo that they are different. i'm still unconvinced. to me its still compound 'x'
    I do agree, it does seem that the original formula was not what we were told, i did read a report myself on the study revealing that trenadrol did contain trenbolone, Im not convinced as even though it does have some oral biovailability, i cant see from any research ive done on trenbolone that 1-3mg oraly administered would cause the effects users saw, i think that it may well have been a colabiration of chemicals, nevertheless, trenadrol did work, and a lot of users liked it, so i agree, lets call it compound x, maybe one day somone will shed factual evidence as to what it was.
    Gause institute member

27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I do agree, it does seem that the original formula was not what we were told, i did read a report myself on the study revealing that trenadrol did contain trenbolone, Im not convinced as even though it does have some oral biovailability, i cant see from any research ive done on trenbolone that 1-3mg oraly administered would cause the effects users saw, i think that it may well have been a colabiration of chemicals, nevertheless, trenadrol did work, and a lot of users liked it, so i agree, lets call it compound x, maybe one day somone will shed factual evidence as to what it was.
    Agreed. Compound X it is.

Also, one of the member on bb is going to test out some trenadrol pills to try and find out what compound X really is.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    Agreed. Compound X it is.

Also, one of the member on bb is going to test out some trenadrol pills to try and find out what compound X really is.
    Can you keep me updated, i would be extremely interested, thanks buddy.
    Gause institute member

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

sub
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

same here. in fact my next cycle wud be phera-trenadrol. im really interested in knowing what compund x actually is. frankly speaking.. i dont think we will ever come to know what compound x actually is.
    thanks.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

compound x it most certainly is
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfreak2 View Post
    wud u guys recommend supplements regarding prolactin control during cycle? something like p5p n vitex? thanks.
    Yes, that would work, i usually run b6 at 200mg-300 during and Vitex or L-Dopa in PCT.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Yes, that would work, i usually run b6 at 200mg-300 during and Vitex or L-Dopa in PCT.
    You may want to consider 1-carboxy instead of l-dopa. Pick up P-5-P instead of B6.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

If its just 19N, I would go with the current TD, if its not, well...
  35. New Member

For sure bro. The guy thats testing it should get his sample sometime next week and will have the results by the end of next week.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

You may want to consider 1-carboxy instead of l-dopa. Pick up P-5-P instead of B6.
    Um, no.
    I searched alot before about 1-carboxy-2-amino.... and actually found nothing. So i'll stick to L-dopa for the time being unless you can give me a link to read.

I'm taking p5p right now for my cycle, i just had too much b6 in the past i wanted to get rid of.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

carboxy is great for sleep as well, really good stuff all around. i'll try and find something for you to look at
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Um, no.
    I searched alot before about 1-carboxy-2-amino.... and actually found nothing. So i'll stick to L-dopa for the time being unless you can give me a link to read.

I'm taking p5p right now for my cycle, i just had too much b6 in the past i wanted to get rid of.
    1-carboxy is the concentrated form of l-dopa so umm yes its better.
    Gause institute member

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

1-carboxy is the concentrated form of l-dopa so umm yes its better.
    Concentrated form? You mean 100% L-dopa? Any research on the 1-carboxy? umm Link me, please?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Concentrated form? You mean 100% L-dopa? Any research on the 1-carboxy? umm Link me, please?
    Il find something now, but they take the active out of l-dopa = 1-carboxy...but hold on il link something.
    Gause institute member

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sci Fit Methoxy 500 EX5 - Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
    By TheLastRonin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:05 AM
  2. Is 1-T Tren 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone (Trenadrol)
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
  3. 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone toxicity
    By viperman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. High BP and 17b methoxy-trienbolone
    By littlemack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 08:36 PM
  5. High BP and 17b methoxy-trienbolone