informative info please

mhockey

Awards
Ok i am a 22 year old male that wants size and strength doesnt everyone. i am 186ish up and down i go. my diet is something like this.

varies but thats yesterdays. i am sitting according to the lifestyle fat machine at 19%bf today which i am somewhat scepticle of i think i am lower prob around 16 but what do i know. my routine is 5 days a week 3 exercises for each muscle group and sets of 3. also i usually add in whatever i feel like i am lacking. ok i posted this question in the supps section and was told to eat more sleep more and i will grow.i am growing just not how i want. i have looked at others diets that are working for others, and they are similar or seem lacking. also i work out with a friend that does not look at his diet at all and his gains far exceed mine. i am drinking shakes and taking creatine and he takes nothing.

ok so now to the real question. i want size strength and gains i can maintain. i have read tons of threads so please dont say research. i am thinking about taking havok/epistine same thing from what i understand. or i did a little research and found that the sides are low with winstrol and i can maintain all gains. i also read that it is very liver toxic. i just need a steer in the right direction. i have slight high blood pressure as well as minor not very visible pubertal gyno. the reason i looked at those 2. and the reason for the jump from havok to winstrol is because i understand your first cycle is your best so did not wanna go weak if i could get more out of it. i have access to test e and tren some stuff you mix. but thought both might not be right for me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Ok i am a 22 year old male that wants size and strength doesnt everyone. i am 186ish up and down i go. my diet is something like this.
and these numbers are what? these r just numbers right now with no labels.

best program for size and strenght is not what u are doing. to grow you have to push the muscles into breaking point. it is the extra sets and reps that make them grow. best program for strength is 5x5. my personal suggestion is to fix up your diet and use proper natural supplementation and gain about 10 more lbs before messing with steroids. u will greatly appreciate the gains if u r a little bigger when u do it. from the description of ur current workout, doesnt seem like u r training to your full potential.

mhockey

Awards
sorry fat carbs protein. ok so what kind of supps would you recommend? ok so 5X5 5 days? i will do whatever needs to be done thank you for all input.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would ASSume

94.7-fat
160.3-carb
232.3-pro

mhockey

Awards
are there any other suggestions or input? is the creatine and protein all you are recommending?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Up your carbs for a start.

Also those electornic machines are bullshit. I did a test on them to see how they worked. I stood on the scales and it said 21% bodyfat (bullshit, i have a visable 6 pack), I then got on again with a 5kg dumbell. My bodyfat went to 25%.....

mhockey

Awards
ya it was one of those things you squeeze then it tells you your bf. ok so just try to add in more carbs and maintain the rest. is there anything else i can do supps ect......

mapexman

Awards
so no one here has any other helpful information!?!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so what your asking is for advice on the steroids right? if you insist on juicing i would run a nice easy test cycle....dont worry about winny or havoc.....but i dont think you need this at this point....honestly if you took control of your diet and learned more about training...you will see great results....even if you took steroids right now you would still have a crappy diet and not know how to train....gear wouldnt do you any good....address your other issues....learn how do do this properly and then juice....remember this is a way of life....not something you can just do for a month to get hyooge....it takes time...