I've totally racked my brain

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright I've been searching for about 5 months now, since JAN after a cycle of Hdrol 5 weeks, on what my next cycle would be. I'm probably going to start the cycle sometime in June, possibly 7 weeks from now, which would bring the total OFF time to around 18-19 weeks or a good 125 days.

So what I'm looking for now, is just pure mass, i mean pure size, i could give a **** about pumps, lean ness, etc. as all usually go away after cycle anyway.

now I've spent some time getting down in bodyfat, i would say i sit at 200-221 at 9% right now. I'm going to be lifting heavy leading up to the cycle, So i hope to stay about the same bodyfat and be at least 223 before i start.

Here is the projected cycle as of now.
day 1-10 MDROL 10mg
day 11-25/26 MDROL 20mg
day 22-31 Proviron 25mg or more, depending, adding this in for possible estrogen and libido effects of MDROL
day 26/27 start clomid at 50mg, run for at least 15 days, towards end of clomid im running nolva for an additional week.

want to run the comid for two weeks straight at same dosage to keep my self regular, then run the nolva for a week at a low dose to hopefully protect rebound. will have nolva on hand also for any possible gyno effects.

I will of course have all the extra ****, and will be doing high protein, i get 300g now, so im going to shoot for 350-400, and a lot of good fats, that's how i grow the best, then base carbs on energy and fillers.

so here is my question..... would 25 days of MDROL be my best bet for gaining size. I've looked into many other possibilities, from pplex alone, to pplex bridge hdrol/tren/epi, or epi/tren, the one, etc.

I know every cycle can't be perfect, and i know there a lot of threads on this, believe me i have searched...

i guess if anybody could chyme in on some measurement gains they achieved, as weight gain is not a true indicator of size, id really appreciate it.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I would say MDROL is the best choice for you, the epi/tren stack could be good as well but i am personally not a massive fan of stacking.

I suppose you could also consider the one as its been getting some good reveiws.

samadhismiles

Awards
I'm not sure proviron is great thing to run during PCT. My friend told me to stop using proviron during my PCT as it would **** with recovery.

Its great to run during a cycle though. I recently ran a 500mg test cycle and threw 50mg proviron in ED. Your morning woods will never be woodier ;)

Why not just run test bro? **** all these designer hormones. They're never going to be as solid as plain and simple testosterone.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say MDROL is the best choice for you, the epi/tren stack could be good as well but i am personally not a massive fan of stacking.

I suppose you could also consider the one as its been getting some good reveiws.
yeah i was kind of leaning against a stack, but i was going to use cel's non methylated tren, so i thought it would be a little easier on me.

ive read a lot of the ones logs and saw a lot of pics/measurements, it seems for for a cut then for pure size.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure proviron is great thing to run during PCT. My friend told me to stop using proviron during my PCT as it would **** with recovery.

Its great to run during a cycle though. I recently ran a 500mg test cycle and threw 50mg proviron in ED. Your morning woods will never be woodier ;)

Why not just run test bro? **** all these designer hormones. They're never going to be as solid as plain and simple testosterone.
all the research ive done leans toward provion being able to go both during and off cycle. I was only going to overlap the end of the cycle with the beginning of pct, to make sure i don't get into any libido issues, my ****ing gf will go nuts.

I have researched AAS for almost 5 years now, and ive had my perfect first cycle down to the last point planned for a while now, but i just don't want to go that route, i have some obligations to friends and family to never really go in the "plunge".

samadhismiles

Awards
when you stop proviron you will have a few days of HCG + tribulus if you are worried about your boys going away during the first part of PCT. HCG + tribulus ime is very good for libido.

You might be right that proviron can be run during PCT. I do recall it floats around and mimics free test (so binds some of the stuff that binds test in your bloodstream and inactivates test). So, indirectly this is the reason why proviron is 'anabolic'. However, I'm not sure if that would keep you suppressed during your recovery (because your body might 'think' you have enough natty test but thats only because you have proviron binding with the stuff trying to inactivate some of your test).

sorry for the wordiness (and forgetting the name of the stuff that binds to free test,..its like SGHB or something).

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I vote mdrol! I pulled a solid 14lbs, at total of 17. I would cut you mdrol cycle down like 1-7 10mg 7-14-20mg 14-21 20mg. Gains come on strong with mdrol, anything over three weeks is too much IMO. I was pretty shutdown, and my gains slowed after like 17-18 days. Good Luck

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when you stop proviron you will have a few days of HCG + tribulus if you are worried about your boys going away during the first part of PCT. HCG + tribulus ime is very good for libido.

You might be right that proviron can be run during PCT. I do recall it floats around and mimics free test (so binds some of the stuff that binds test in your bloodstream and inactivates test). So, indirectly this is the reason why proviron is 'anabolic'. However, I'm not sure if that would keep you suppressed during your recovery (because your body might 'think' you have enough natty test but thats only because you have proviron binding with the stuff trying to inactivate some of your test).

sorry for the wordiness (and forgetting the name of the stuff that binds to free test,..its like SGHB or something).
yeah i might go like priovon like last week up into pct, and only overlap like the first two days of pct.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I vote mdrol! I pulled a solid 14lbs, at total of 17. I would cut you mdrol cycle down like 1-7 10mg 7-14-20mg 14-21 20mg. Gains come on strong with mdrol, anything over three weeks is too much IMO. I was pretty shutdown, and my gains slowed after like 17-18 days. Good Luck
yeah i will definitely adjust during cycle to less/more or shorter/longer according to my body.

thanks for the response, but do you have any good measurements?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
yeah i will definitely adjust during cycle to less/more or shorter/longer according to my body.

thanks for the response, but do you have any good measurements?
Nah, I didn't do measurements. Wish I would have! Wish I would have taken before pics too. I had HUGE strength gains on mdrol, especially in the second week of pct, which was weird. Pre cycle my bench was like 275x3, I got it up to max 345.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah, I didn't do measurements. Wish I would have! Wish I would have taken before pics too. I had HUGE strength gains on mdrol, especially in the second week of pct, which was weird. Pre cycle my bench was like 275x3, I got it up to max 345.
well **** yeah

so.... right now im on the fence between my Mdrol run as posted above, or doing The One, but i don't see the size with the one, so im probably going with MDROL

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
nothing against the one, as i havnt tried it, but theres no way it could provide you the gains of a superdrol compund. i think you're headed in the right direction. i know you dont care for vascularity etc, but if you keep your diet clean, you will make lean gains. its a fairly dry hormone. your pct looks ok, but make it the focus of the entire cycle. a run with superdrol wont be worth it if you don't recover properly. best of luck with this one.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nothing against the one, as i havnt tried it, but theres no way it could provide you the gains of a superdrol compund. i think you're headed in the right direction. i know you dont care for vascularity etc, but if you keep your diet clean, you will make lean gains. its a fairly dry hormone. your pct looks ok, but make it the focus of the entire cycle. a run with superdrol wont be worth it if you don't recover properly. best of luck with this one.

yeah basically the one is similar to pplex in compound, i think, im not a chemist.

but yeah i have all my PCT "material" ready to go, plenty on hand, and havn't even bought the PH/PS yet.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly, yes m drol will give great gains but its the harshest one around right now, unless u have m1t, and in my opinion there are better options, people underestimate h drol at 75mg, basaically side free, and u will get the mass if you eat big. Either way good luck man you look swole as it is.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
honestly, yes m drol will give great gains but its the harshest one around right now, unless u have m1t, and in my opinion there are better options, people underestimate h drol at 75mg, basaically side free, and u will get the mass if you eat big. Either way good luck man you look swole as it is.
thanks man, yeah sitting at around 48inch chest an 17inch arms, want to get 50inch chest 18 inch arms, but im only 22 so i have plenty of time to reach my goals. I know mdrol is kind of harsh, might think about changing it, idk.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright my new plan is to run mdrol a little bit earlier then expected.. well it will still be 125 days from a pill of hdrol was taken

please help me choose the best of the two:

day 1-21 20mgs mdrol
day 15-25 priovon 25mgs
day 22 nolva 40mgs
day 23-35 nolva 20mgs

or

day 1-7 mdrol 10mgs
day 8-21 mdrol 20mgs
day 15-25 priovon 25mgs
day 22 nolva 40mgs
day 23-35 nolva 20mgs

i think by doing this early and only spending like 35 days altogether "on" i can do another cycle in august. what do you guys think?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could chime in more on that but I havent run mdrol. Im sure soemone will be able to though.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Alright my new plan is to run mdrol a little bit earlier then expected.. well it will still be 125 days from a pill of hdrol was taken

please help me choose the best of the two:

day 1-21 20mgs mdrol
day 15-25 priovon 25mgs
day 22 nolva 40mgs
day 23-35 nolva 20mgs

or

day 1-7 mdrol 10mgs
day 8-21 mdrol 20mgs
day 15-25 priovon 25mgs
day 22 nolva 40mgs
day 23-35 nolva 20mgs

i think by doing this early and only spending like 35 days altogether "on" i can do another cycle in august. what do you guys think?

mdrol didnt do much for me, but id say option 2. no need for 40mg nolva, stick to 20mg for 3-4weeks

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mdrol didnt do much for me, but id say option 2. no need for 40mg nolva, stick to 20mg for 3-4weeks

what has been your best bet for SIZE then?

oh and i was only going to do the first day at 40, but i can drop it to 20mg and then run the whole pct nolva 20mg for like 15 days.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a couple questions on a potential epistane/x-tren stack instead of mdrol, in the issue of libido? what would help me here?