Cyclodextrin Fina

acecombact1

Awards
i know drinking fina is a stupid idean.........and finasol is not coast effective. but has any one thought of using tren with Cyclodextrin complex? Cyclodextrin bioavilablity and absorption supposed to be better transdermal. i know using cyclo complex is limitted for 25mg a time. so im thinking about divided dose of 25mg three times adayor. i cant inject the **** for some social reason , so i need help hear. if i removed the ester from the fina, then mix it with cyclo complex then put it under tongue for 3 min.......... what about liposomal delivery with oil suspension.dose it work?. did any one try it before? any opinion on that?

shadow_manifest

Awards
actually I recall reading fina oral absorbtion is decent

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
So this article is saying that you would be better off consuming 12 pellets a day versus using the transdermal method? Also how would that be cheaper than using say 6-8 pellets a day mixed in with DMSO? I too an interested in these two methods so any feedback would be appreciated!!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Saponifying the ester from tren then complexing with a cyclodextrin would most likely be the ideal method of dosing (not including pinning).

Chemo

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
from big cat article:

Nasal sprays and sublingual forms are also popular, and while they too have some minor success, they are the worst way to go. It's a steroid, and with the added ester its even more lipophillic. Since the mucous membranes in the mouth and nose only let hydrophilic substances through, the rate of absorption is extremely limited. Usually to achieve this cyclodextrins are used, sugars that are lipophillic on the inside and can hold a steroid inside, but are hydrophilic on the outside, making the whole absorbable through these channels. But since fina does not have this and most of us do not possess the skills to make cyclodextrin complexes in our own kitchens, this is not a path one should consider

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
so whats the recommended dose for cyclodextrin fina?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
can fianaplix be injected into flax or fish oil gel caps after dissolveing in ba ,bb useing a decent concentration per cap and take it 3-4 x/day ? opinions please!
does anyone think this could work or be any good to do ?

Last edited:

lvtrojan

Awards
can fianaplix be injected into flax or fish oil gel caps after dissolveing in ba ,bb useing a decent concentration per cap and take it 3-4 x/day ? opinions please!
does anyone think this could work or be any good to do ?
??? anyone?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it would work.. still has that problem with oral availability..

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it a little bit of a pain placing it in cyclodextrin if the absorption is not ideal?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I thought it had a piss poor oral bioavailablity rate but he says that it's better than transdermal. Any one know what it would be?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
bio availability of sublinguals has been speculated to be in the 85-90% range the problem lies in that fact that the membrane of under your tongues seems to have a maximum absorption ceiling of around 25 mg per 2 hour period so with a higher dosage steroid the dosing becomes impossible. It becomes impossible for several reasons not the least of which is the fact that you are, for maximum absorption not supposed to eat within 1 hr (before or after) of taking the subling this makes following a bodybuilding type diet difficult at best. With a low dose hormone like fina you could dose 3-4 times per day at least 2 hours apart and avoiding eating within 1 hour on either side but it is a bit of a pain in the ass. The delivery and the science is solid look up dazed's article on complexing cyclodextrins over at avant. It is not just mixing them together there is some work required. Im my opinion transdermal though stinky and annoying is far easier than sublingual.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to aggree. The idea of being able to take things orally sounds really nice but in this case just isn't very practical.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be that bad. If you took one in the middle of the night when you have to take a leak or something, you would only have to do it twice. I think I would rather do that than waste over 50% of it in a transdermal or be a pin cushion which I am not in the position to do any way.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the absorption would be without the cyclodextrin. There are a few people who speculated it might be better than what was previously though but there are more people who say it's horrible.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
One may also want to note that finaplix has decent oral availability as well. In fact, because of the acetate ester its transdermal availability is less than it would be for a pure steroid, so actually its oral potential is greater than its transdermal potential.
Big Cat seems to think it would be better to just take them as is than the transdermal route.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Saponifying the ester from tren then complexing with a cyclodextrin would most likely be the ideal method of dosing (not including pinning).

Chemo
Great post, yes, as with all the other non-methylated hormones.

Acecombact
25mg into a hydroxypropyl betacyclodextrine complex would be a good dosage. There is instruction how to do this in an old mind and muscle article written by Dazed (www.mindandmuscle.net) called Alternative Delivery Systems.

25mg 3 or 4 times per day would make a good cycle without using needles, if you can't go that route. Maybe you have kids in the house, or the wife won't let you pin, etc.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if i'm wrong EBE, but dazed doesn't remove the ester first, which probably would make things a bit less effective.

ManBeast

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if i'm wrong EBE, but dazed doesn't remove the ester first, which probably would make things a bit less effective.

ManBeast
He shows the method for removing esters in the article.