after h drol

1. after h drol

i have a stupid question. what would happen if i took another pro hormone after i took h drol??

2. like...right after? no pct?

3. im taking a pct now but ya after.. im done wit mine tomoro and still need 10 pounds
    •   

4. well...y do u need 10lbs? and no it is not a good idea, too much risk of adverse side effects and estrogen rebound right after bringing ur body back to homeostasis. 10lbs u should be able to put on with a good diet and some natural supplements like creatine mono and i would say powerfull.

5. i need the weight in a short amoutn of time

6. then i suggest u put the fork to the face, or u should have planned the cycle better to bridge two compounds and make it longer. but i cannot condone going right into another cycle

7. o ok thanks anyways.. i should stop weight and work on speed anyways

8. i will probably get laughed at but cytogainer (weightgainer powder) worked very well for me and should be on an easy 10lbs it has creatine mono in it also i believe

9. Quote Originally Posted by cbcowan13 View Post
    i need the weight in a short amoutn of time
    join the club
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    then i suggest u put the fork to the face, or u should have planned the cycle better to bridge two compounds and make it longer. but i cannot condone going right into another cycle
    good advice.

let you test levels go back to normal. CYCLE LENGTH + PCT LENGTH + 1 MONTH = TIME BETWEEN CYCLES

good rule to go by, or you can just get bloodwork and see when youre recovered.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:56 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:53 PM