after h drol

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
i have a stupid question. what would happen if i took another pro hormone after i took h drol??

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
im taking a pct now but ya after.. im done wit mine tomoro and still need 10 pounds

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well...y do u need 10lbs? and no it is not a good idea, too much risk of adverse side effects and estrogen rebound right after bringing ur body back to homeostasis. 10lbs u should be able to put on with a good diet and some natural supplements like creatine mono and i would say powerfull.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
then i suggest u put the fork to the face, or u should have planned the cycle better to bridge two compounds and make it longer. but i cannot condone going right into another cycle

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
o ok thanks anyways.. i should stop weight and work on speed anyways

TheRoman

Awards
i will probably get laughed at but cytogainer (weightgainer powder) worked very well for me and should be on an easy 10lbs it has creatine mono in it also i believe

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i need the weight in a short amoutn of time
join the club
then i suggest u put the fork to the face, or u should have planned the cycle better to bridge two compounds and make it longer. but i cannot condone going right into another cycle
good advice.

let you test levels go back to normal. CYCLE LENGTH + PCT LENGTH + 1 MONTH = TIME BETWEEN CYCLES

good rule to go by, or you can just get bloodwork and see when youre recovered.