S1+

vicmack777

Awards
What are my options on where to spray this stuff? Also, should I vary the spots I spray?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
do a search bro, look for any transdermal thread..........

rhatid

Banned
Awards
What are my options on where to spray this stuff? Also, should I vary the spots I spray?

i like it.. i like it better than t1-pro.. simply because of the higher 4ad:1-test ration..

t1-pro puts me to sleep..

Pauly

Awards
I can never figure why this site is so anal about doing searches. In many cases, in the time it takes to explain why you should do a search, they could have answered your question.

Spray it in the palm of your hand first. It can be applied to your upper arms, shoulders, chest, lats, abdominals, and thighs. Be sure to change the sites day to day, or you will more then likely develop a rash or bright red skin irritation.

jaketparker

Awards
I can never figure why this site is so anal about doing searches. In many cases, in the time it takes to explain why you should do a search, they could have answered your question..
Yes, but if they would have searched to begin with, they never would have wasted our time.....This site has so much info in previous threads its not even funny, all it would take is 5 mins to figure most info out. im sure some of the gurus around here get real tired of seeing the same **** posted again and again. This sites all about learning, hence the logo, but try learning on your own before asking a question thats already been answered 6 times before.....

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I can never figure why this site is so anal about doing searches. In many cases, in the time it takes to explain why you should do a search, they could have answered your question.
I can think of several reasons....
  • It's about respect for other people's time.
  • There are plenty of forums on the internet full of repetitive posts and one the reasons I consider AM my home board is that the admins, mods, and vets have made a concerted effort to get people to learn how to learn.
  • Some of us use the new posts button at the top and read every post that has appeared since the last time we were on to make sure we haven't missed any opportunity to learn more.
~Todd

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
yea i also tried to search this site... and it was under the max word count (4) kinda hard to rephrase it and get good results. I am wondering how many sprays you are going to start with ? Says 4-6 on the bottle... Guess ill start w/ 4 then work up to 6. What do you think ?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
did you use the advanced search or the simple search function?

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
i think i used the simple ... duno im new here. I will try again thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
i was just wondering because I think the advanced you can use more search words.. and I am still getting used to the new board engine, so don't feel like the lone ranger :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well said Tatortodd. This is one of the things that makes this the best board on the net.

BTW Pauly if you think this is the only online forum that encourages searching for your answers than you obviously haven't spent anytime on them. You wouldn't walk into a library and just start asking people questions would you?

vicmack777

Awards

Spray it in the palm of your hand first. It can be applied to your upper arms, shoulders, chest, lats, abdominals, and thighs. Be sure to change the sites day to day, or you will more then likely develop a rash or bright red skin irritation.
Thanx a lot. I really appreciate it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanx a lot. I really appreciate it.

It is anal, because we get wasted board space with the same questions asked over, and over again. Most likely the answer is in the sticky, if not a advanced search will find it. Then if you don't find it post it. Otherwise, people get tired of answering the same question over and over again. :rolleyes:

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
I need a question answered. Ok This is my first PH use... as sifu konws :). How many sprays would you recommend... to start with ? I have read 4 in the morning 4 at night some places. That seems like alot but i dont know. I am probably starting Friday.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I answered it on forced rep. A serving is 5pumps, and there are 30 servings in a bottle. If you want it to last for four weeks, then do three in the morning, two in the evening. With 1test and 4AD. A two week cycle would be a waste of time, since the 1test won't kick in until the 2nd or third week.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
ok... I am willing to buy another bottle ... what would you recommend if i had unlimited access ?

vicmack777

Awards
It is anal, because we get wasted board space with the same questions asked over, and over again. Most likely the answer is in the sticky, if not a advanced search will find it. Then if you don't find it post it. Otherwise, people get tired of answering the same question over and over again. :rolleyes:
Relax buddy. I admitted I made a mistake with this question but he does have a point. To answer this question it took him 2 minutes.

vicmack777

Awards
ok... I am willing to buy another bottle ... what would you recommend if i had unlimited access ?
I ASKED SOMEONE and they told me to do 5 squirts in the morning and night (12 hours apart) for 4 weeks. Its going to take 2 bottles.

Im sorry if giving out this info. offended anybody.

Pauly

Awards
Well said Tatortodd. This is one of the things that makes this the best board on the net.

BTW Pauly if you think this is the only online forum that encourages searching for your answers than you obviously haven't spent anytime on them. You wouldn't walk into a library and just start asking people questions would you?
I have made hundreds of posts on other forums, and trust me, this one is by far the most picky about searching first. Maybe the original post wasn't a good example, but I'm willing to bet there are some here that NEVER answer questions, just chime in with the condescending "use the search!".

I wouldn't walk into a library and start asking questions. But if I went to a party and met an author of a book I'm interested in, yes I would probably ask him a couple of questions about the covered subject. I'm hoping the author wouldn't reply "buy the book and find out!".

Search for a while then I will tell you.
Actually, here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. :confused:

BTW, for 7 years I was the sole moderator for a loudspeaker design discussion board. I know all about getting asked the same questions over and over. An example would be "how do I tune the port to a certain frequency?". Even though they could have searched and found the answer, I guess I just figured it was part of the territory. If you don't like answering questions, then stay off of discussion boards. Many times, someone else a bit less jaded was more then happy to answer the question anyway.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever, when I first came here, I searched, and I was told to search, so on and so forth. I could care less what board you were a part of or are from.

I tell everyone the same thing. Ask around, I help a lot of people here, however I refuse to answer the same damn question that has been asked 50times, if you don't like it,don't read it, or don't come to this board anymore.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Ok since this S1+ post is up i figured it couldnt hurt to ask. Would running some ephedra based product be a bad idea along with S1+'s cycle ? I am hoping to lose some fat while on this cycle, and gain just alittle muscle.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That'll work nicely to help you to cut up, however make sure to keep an eye out for possible combinations. 1-test plus ephedrine = prostate difficulties for myself, as well as a very noticeable increase in blood pressure.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
yikes, what did your dosages look like ? thanks for the info.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I have made hundreds of posts on other forums, and trust me, this one is by far the most picky about searching first. Maybe the original post wasn't a good example, but I'm willing to bet there are some here that NEVER answer questions, just chime in with the condescending "use the search!".

I wouldn't walk into a library and start asking questions. But if I went to a party and met an author of a book I'm interested in, yes I would probably ask him a couple of questions about the covered subject. I'm hoping the author wouldn't reply "buy the book and find out!".

Actually, here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. :confused:

BTW, for 7 years I was the sole moderator for a loudspeaker design discussion board. I know all about getting asked the same questions over and over. An example would be "how do I tune the port to a certain frequency?". Even though they could have searched and found the answer, I guess I just figured it was part of the territory. If you don't like answering questions, then stay off of discussion boards. Many times, someone else a bit less jaded was more then happy to answer the question anyway.
Ask yourself this question. When did you learn the most?
a) when somebody handed you something on a silver platter
b) you dug in and said to yourself, "I'm going to learn how this works"

Another question. Is that loudspeaker design discussion board alive and flourishing? I'm guessing it's an an influx of new people with very few veterans people hanging around for long.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

~Todd

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have made hundreds of posts on other forums, and trust me, this one is by far the most picky about searching first. .

Then we have done our job and consider that a compliment. This is the environment we strive for. We would rather have quality than quantity.

Pauly

Awards
Then we have done our job and consider that a compliment. This is the environment we strive for. We would rather have quality than quantity.
...and you should. This IS an awesome board regarding anabolics. My only point is that I think you have taken the search first thing a little too far. That's just my opinion. I apologize for answering a searchable question. :D

To answer Tator's question, yes that board is still flourishing and many have been on for years. Some of the posters read like a Who's Who in audio (http://www.madisound.com/cgi-bin/discuss.cgi). BTW, the board I was actually referring to about making over 300 posts was IronMagazine. At Mad I've made many thousands...

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
well im gona do 4 squirts in the morning, 4 at night. Thanks for the help guys. Oh and is policosnal a good idea to take during s1 ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and you should. This IS an awesome board regarding anabolics. My only point is that I think you have taken the search first thing a little too far. ...
If you were on my side looking at redudant questions each and every day that can be answered with simple search then your opinion might be different. The time peroid is irrelevant. We want people that actively search for answers and are self motivated to do so. Encouraging people to search solves many problems.

Its better for everyone in the long run.

No apology needed. We value opinion as long as it has a rational and logical basis. Not everyone agrees with us. If that was so, something would be wrong. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104