S1+

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yikes, what did your dosages look like ? thanks for the info.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pauly
    I have made hundreds of posts on other forums, and trust me, this one is by far the most picky about searching first. Maybe the original post wasn't a good example, but I'm willing to bet there are some here that NEVER answer questions, just chime in with the condescending "use the search!".

I wouldn't walk into a library and start asking questions. But if I went to a party and met an author of a book I'm interested in, yes I would probably ask him a couple of questions about the covered subject. I'm hoping the author wouldn't reply "buy the book and find out!".

Actually, here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

BTW, for 7 years I was the sole moderator for a loudspeaker design discussion board. I know all about getting asked the same questions over and over. An example would be "how do I tune the port to a certain frequency?". Even though they could have searched and found the answer, I guess I just figured it was part of the territory. If you don't like answering questions, then stay off of discussion boards. Many times, someone else a bit less jaded was more then happy to answer the question anyway.
    Ask yourself this question. When did you learn the most?
    a) when somebody handed you something on a silver platter
    b) you dug in and said to yourself, "I'm going to learn how this works"

Another question. Is that loudspeaker design discussion board alive and flourishing? I'm guessing it's an an influx of new people with very few veterans people hanging around for long.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

~Todd
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pauly
    I have made hundreds of posts on other forums, and trust me, this one is by far the most picky about searching first. .

Then we have done our job and consider that a compliment. This is the environment we strive for. We would rather have quality than quantity.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Then we have done our job and consider that a compliment. This is the environment we strive for. We would rather have quality than quantity.
    ...and you should. This IS an awesome board regarding anabolics. My only point is that I think you have taken the search first thing a little too far. That's just my opinion. I apologize for answering a searchable question.

To answer Tator's question, yes that board is still flourishing and many have been on for years. Some of the posters read like a Who's Who in audio (http://www.madisound.com/cgi-bin/discuss.cgi). BTW, the board I was actually referring to about making over 300 posts was IronMagazine. At Mad I've made many thousands...

5. well im gona do 4 squirts in the morning, 4 at night. Thanks for the help guys. Oh and is policosnal a good idea to take during s1 ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pauly
    ...and you should. This IS an awesome board regarding anabolics. My only point is that I think you have taken the search first thing a little too far. ...
    If you were on my side looking at redudant questions each and every day that can be answered with simple search then your opinion might be different. The time peroid is irrelevant. We want people that actively search for answers and are self motivated to do so. Encouraging people to search solves many problems.

Its better for everyone in the long run.

No apology needed. We value opinion as long as it has a rational and logical basis. Not everyone agrees with us. If that was so, something would be wrong.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermabolics S1+
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 09:21 PM
  2. First PH Cycle.....S1+ or T1 Pro ?
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 05:02 PM
  3. S1+ and dmso
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:53 PM
  4. Dermabolics S1+, how soon before results?
    By Pauly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 07:09 AM
  5. s1+ vs. t-1
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2003, 01:31 PM