Post Cycle Fat Gain?

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Just wondering what might be typical for fat gain if any after a cycle. I am finishing up an Epi/Trenadrol and I'm happy with the fat loss I experienced during the cycle. Gained some muscle too. Pretty good recomp. Obviously I want to hold onto as much muscle as possible but I'd like to not gain much fat either during pct. I know I need to eat a decent amount to keep muscle but I don't need to gorge do I? I ate a fairly low carb high protein diet during cycle. Could I keep the diet the same during pct? PCT is Advanced PCT with supporting supps. Clomid if needed. No sides yet!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
kool man. im running h-drol and trenadrol right now and the recomp is awesome...anyways..to keep fat gain to a minimum i would keep the same diet(low carb) but up the protein intake. also add a cortisol blocker, this will help a great deal. it might also be a good idea to run a low dose of Clen, since u can up your calories a bit and the Clen will help with the calorie burning. an increase in cardio will also help. but the key will be to keep the training intensity the same as it was on cycle.

TheRoman

Awards
real quick dont want to jack the thread, big papa what type of cortisol blocker are you going to use, we are doing the same cycle.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if heard conflicting info on whether to use a cortisol blocker from the start of pct or starting third week... anyone have any idea which would serve best

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
if heard conflicting info on whether to use a cortisol blocker from the start of pct or starting third week... anyone have any idea which would serve best
Interesting, yes, does anyone have any info on this? Also, my pct should start the day after the cycle ends right? Or should it over lap at all?