Sustanon/Equipoise/Winstrol cycle questions

mchris1

Awards
Hey all.
I am about to start a Sustanon/Equipoise/Winstrol cycle.
I am 5'11'' and weigh around 165lbs and 30 yrs old. I am also training in BJJ and Thai Boxing, so I am not looking to get big.
I am looking for some lean gains.
What do you think of this cycle?
What should I expect muscle wise?
I'm worried that using Sustanon will give me that "puffy" look

I will be using HCG and Nolvadex/Clomid for PCT.

Any advise/suggestions is greatly appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what doses and lengths do u plan on running the compounds?

mchris1

Awards
I'm running the compounds for 12 weeks
Regarding the doses I'm not sure because a guy at my gym(contesting bodybuilder) will arrange the doses for me.
I'm sure it will be 400mgs of Equipoise per week(2 times a week)
Winstrol 3 times a week(not sure of the dosage)
I think Sustanon 2 times a week in the same injection as Equipoise

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the compounds for 12 weeks
Regarding the doses I'm not sure because a guy at my gym(contesting bodybuilder) will arrange the doses for me.
I'm sure it will be 400mgs of Equipoise per week(2 times a week)
Winstrol 3 times a week(not sure of the dosage)
I think Sustanon 2 times a week in the same injection as Equipoise
winstrol needs to be pinned ED. as for the "puffy" look, the use of an AI on cycle should help

mchris1

Awards
what does pinned ED mean? Sorry don't know the lingo

mchris1

Awards
OK guys I got the amounts:
Winstrol 150mg per week (50mg Mon-Wed-Fri)
Equipoise 400mg per week (200mg Tue-Thu)
Sustanon 500mg per week (250mg Tue-Thu)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Few things....

You can certainly take winny EOD....

You WILL get a decent amount of size from 500mgs of testosterone....if you dont want that, you should look elsewhere for your chemicals....

If you just want a nice boost for your MMA training, I highly recommend you just give EQ a run at 600mgs...it will give you a very nice edge to your training, yet not give you the bloat and weight gain that the sustanon will bring.

holy

mchris1

Awards
Few things....

You WILL get a decent amount of size from 500mgs of testosterone....if you dont want that, you should look elsewhere for your chemicals....

If you just want a nice boost for your MMA training, I highly recommend you just give EQ a run at 600mgs...it will give you a very nice edge to your training, yet not give you the bloat and weight gain that the sustanon will bring.

holy
Thanks for the info holy. Appreciate it.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
you do realize that eq will make you fail a performance enhancing test for a long time?

if you are a tested athlete i suggest you stay away from eq. otherwise i love it.

mchris1

Awards
you do realize that eq will make you fail a performance enhancing test for a long time?

if you are a tested athlete i suggest you stay away from eq. otherwise i love it.
Yes I am aware of it, and for now I am not concerned about being tested. I won't have any fights that I will need to be tested for, for now.
Thanks man!

mchris1

Awards
Guys you think people would be intertested if I posted results and before/after pics with this cycle?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am aware of it, and for now I am not concerned about being tested. I won't have any fights that I will need to be tested for, for now.
Thanks man!
how about 18 months from now....thats the detection time of eq....

mchris1

Awards
how about 18 months from now....thats the detection time of eq....
Whoah! I was under the impression that detection time is 4-5 months.
Whether it's 18 or 5 months it doesn't matter really cause the fights I will be doing will be amateur and they don't really test, so is all good.
Thanks for the heads up bro.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
whoops....revised...5 months...my bad....

mchris1

Awards
whoops....revised...5 months...my bad....
I have a question:
Do you think I should use Nolvadex along with my cycle(12 weeks)?
I was told that it would be better to have 10mg of Nolvadex each night just to be safe regarding gynecomastia.
What do you think?
Below is my cycle(12 weeks):

mchris1

Awards
Few things....

holy
have a question:
Do you think I should use Nolvadex along with my cycle(12 weeks)?
I was told that it would be better to have 10mg of Nolvadex each night just to be safe regarding gynecomastia.
What do you think?
Below is my cycle(12 weeks):

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I generally do not advise using any ancillaries unless you need them...the obvious catch 22 is that if you dont have it on hand, you cant use it....so I do suggest at least having immediate access.

If gyno is a real concern, I would pick arimidex over nolvadex anyday....its much more effective at controlling estrogen.

holy

mchris1

Awards
I generally do not advise using any ancillaries unless you need them...the obvious catch 22 is that if you dont have it on hand, you cant use it....so I do suggest at least having immediate access.

If gyno is a real concern, I would pick arimidex over nolvadex anyday....its much more effective at controlling estrogen.

holy
Thanks for the advice bro