Epi? SD? Both? ;)

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I finished a successful SD (m-drol) run in early March (20/20/30)...but have enough left over for another cycle (there's a lot in that bottle!). My friend bought some epistane and wussed out, so I got his two bottles, along with the m-drol.

My question to everyone out there is what you think I should do with all of this? I'm in no rush to take any of it, but am kinda tossing around ideas. I'm 5'6" 168lbs (27.1 BMI) 13.5% bodyfat. --the thing is I'm still figuring out what my goals are for the summer also. I'd like to bulk up a bit more before I cut...but at the same time, don't wanna spend the whole summer at 13%, when I could be looking much more cut.

Anyway, I'm considering either cutting or continuing bulking, and given my tools listed above, how would one suggest doing a cut or a bulk? I also kinda thought like a 6 week epi/m-drol bridge would be fun for a real good bulk :) opinions anyone?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I would just stick to that m-drol if that treated you right. Two methyl DS can do some real damage to the liver. What were your gains on the m-drol?