too soon to start a cycle

deads4life

Awards
i just finished a cycle of mass tabs about 6 weeks ago and just finished my pct this week.

I'm thinking about running a cycle of anavar only. I know the general rule of thumb is to wait the length of your cycle plus the length of your pct before you start a new cycle.

I was hoping to start the anavar in 2 or 3 weeks. I know this is early but with all the information claiming anavar is extremely easy on your test lvls etc.. and has low sides i'm wondering if I could get away with it?

any input?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a cycle of mass tabs about 6 weeks ago and just finished my pct this week.

I'm thinking about running a cycle of anavar only. I know the general rule of thumb is to wait the length of your cycle plus the length of your pct before you start a new cycle.
I was hoping to start the anavar in 2 or 3 weeks. I know this is early but with all the information claiming anavar is extremely easy on your test lvls etc.. and has low sides i'm wondering if I could get away with it?

any input?
I think you answered you question in your post. That is probably the answer that the majority of the board members are going to give you.

deads4life

Awards
ya....the only reason why i am considering it is for 2 reasons.
1) a lot of ppl run anavar as a bridge between cycles
2) a lot of ppl and sites claim no pct is needed for anavar. thus implying no dramatic effects to test levels etc. most ppl i've been able to talk to about anavar have said they expierenced no shutdown.

note- although most ppl say u don't need to run a pct i was planning on running a mild one just to be safe.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the Hi Tech Pharm herbal crap?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
ya....the only reason why i am considering it is for 2 reasons.
1) a lot of ppl run anavar as a bridge between cycles
2) a lot of ppl and sites claim no pct is needed for anavar. thus implying no dramatic effects to test levels etc. most ppl i've been able to talk to about anavar have said they expierenced no shutdown.

note- although most ppl say u don't need to run a pct i was planning on running a mild one just to be safe.
If it doesn't affect test much, then what is its purpose? I'm going to look this up and see what's in it.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I think he's cool if it's that stuff from Hi Tech Pharm, I thought he was talking about the real deal.