how's this second cycle sound?

samadhismiles

Awards
hey this is a long-term plan, probably won't do this for another year. Just finished my first cycle (test prop 500mg/week + proviron 50mg ED + HCG). Just finishing PCT (one week HCG in between last shot and then nolvadex). Was a good cycle. Put on 18 pounds and cut some fat. Pleased.

My next cycle I am going to run:
week 1-12: Testosterone 500mg/week
week 1-10: Deca Durabulin 100mg/week
week 1-4: Dianabol 20mg ED
week 9-12: Anavar 40mg/day
week 1-12: Proviron 50mg ED (split two doses)
week 1-13: HCG 200IU EOD
week 14-16: Nolvadex (possibly clomid also?)

My goal is to gain 25 pounds with this cycle. The deca is such a low dose just to help with my joints and add a little anabolism. I have heard great things about low dose deca in conjunction with nice dose of test. The anavar is there at the end to help cut any fat that might accumulate during the first 10 weeks of bulking. Looks good to ya'll?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id up the deca to at least 200mg/week

samadhismiles

Awards
any other comments?

it looks like this board is more into talking about prohormones. Is there any other board you can recommend that is more strictly about the traditional less developmental steroids? (like the steroids in my cycle the 'oldies' heh)

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
hey this is a long-term plan, probably won't do this for another year. Just finished my first cycle (test prop 500mg/week + proviron 50mg ED + HCG). Just finishing PCT (one week HCG in between last shot and then nolvadex). Was a good cycle. Put on 18 pounds and cut some fat. Pleased.

My next cycle I am going to run:
week 1-12: Testosterone 500mg/week
week 1-10: Deca Durabulin 100mg/week
week 1-4: Dianabol 20mg ED
week 9-12: Anavar 40mg/day
week 1-12: Proviron 50mg ED (split two doses)
week 1-13: HCG 200IU EOD
week 14-16: Nolvadex (possibly clomid also?)
My goal is to gain 25 pounds with this cycle. The deca is such a low dose just to help with my joints and add a little anabolism. I have heard great things about low dose deca in conjunction with nice dose of test. The anavar is there at the end to help cut any fat that might accumulate during the first 10 weeks of bulking. Looks good to ya'll?
Need to up the var to 80-100mg. ed. IMO
and run clomid along side of the nolva. IMO

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's not gonna be as good as your first but fun no doubt :).

samadhismiles

Awards
Sounds like it's not gonna be as good as your first but fun no doubt :).
why do you say this? I had a feeling it would put on even more mass this time, even though its my second (everybody tells me first cycles are always the best in terms of fast gains).

What would you change?

Can a moderator shift this over to the old school hormone forum? Should I just repost it (don't know how closely these topics are moderated).