best ph for running?--on a cut

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

best ph for running?--on a cut

I've done havoc before and i couldn't run 3/4 of the time because it gave me such bad back and calf cramps when i tried, i wanted to know, which ph would be good for a cut and still allow me to run?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

and i was taking 6 grams of taurine around working out along with 1-2 gallons of water a day
  3. Registered User
    Answers

hey my friend i would consider H-Drol six week run at maybe 50/50/75/75/100/100 see how it goes week by week and tamper up if you feel the need 2 .... you need to run it for six weeks though and maybe u could add in mmv2 by lg or Furazadrol by axis labs.

I am considering six weeks with h-drol and furazadol. i think its the best PHs around for cutting.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

thanks, that was one i was thinking about
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I am thinking of doing that also, I am curious to know what you will be doing for On Cycle and Post Cycle.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Tren got me pretty cut up, cramps were far worse then epi tho, I went up to 50mg on epi with no taurine vs 90mg tren
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    I am thinking of doing that also, I am curious to know what you will be doing for On Cycle and Post Cycle.
    For on cycle i will be using Cycle support by cel and i will get some taurine incase of back pumps ...

for pct a serm like nolva is a good option but i will most probably run 6oxo extreme or activate xtreme with i reversital something like that not to sure yet ...

An otc pct seems to be fine for h drol as its mild but with so many otc pct products its hard to figure a good one out.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    For on cycle i will be using Cycle support by cel and i will get some taurine incase of back pumps ...

for pct a serm like nolva is a good option but i will most probably run 6oxo extreme or activate xtreme with i reversital something like that not to sure yet ...

An otc pct seems to be fine for h drol as its mild but with so many otc pct products its hard to figure a good one out.
    I've decided Im definitely running H drol 50/50/50/75/75/75 but thats not set in stone yet.... I am going with cycle assist during 1 week before and 1 week after...

for pct I think im going with PCT assist, Formex, and Lean FX.. but like you said there are just so many combos im still a little iffy on what I want for sure...

I hear good things about 6 oxo, so maybe i'll do that instead of formex??? Not sure yet either....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. help running my first ph
    By sully65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 10:48 AM
  3. how much running is too much
    By Eric160 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:14 PM
  4. Running IGF with GH