best ph for running?--on a cut
- 04-14-2009, 05:27 PM
- 04-14-2009, 05:29 PM
04-14-2009, 06:06 PM
hey my friend i would consider H-Drol six week run at maybe 50/50/75/75/100/100 see how it goes week by week and tamper up if you feel the need 2 .... you need to run it for six weeks though and maybe u could add in mmv2 by lg or Furazadrol by axis labs.
I am considering six weeks with h-drol and furazadol. i think its the best PHs around for cutting.
04-14-2009, 06:49 PM
04-14-2009, 07:51 PM
I am thinking of doing that also, I am curious to know what you will be doing for On Cycle and Post Cycle.
04-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Tren got me pretty cut up, cramps were far worse then epi tho, I went up to 50mg on epi with no taurine vs 90mg tren
04-16-2009, 04:35 AM
for pct a serm like nolva is a good option but i will most probably run 6oxo extreme or activate xtreme with i reversital something like that not to sure yet ...
An otc pct seems to be fine for h drol as its mild but with so many otc pct products its hard to figure a good one out.
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
for pct I think im going with PCT assist, Formex, and Lean FX.. but like you said there are just so many combos im still a little iffy on what I want for sure...
I hear good things about 6 oxo, so maybe i'll do that instead of formex??? Not sure yet either....
Similar Forum Threads
- By guyr62 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 01:14 PM
- By TommyTuffGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 72Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:49 PM
- By chestnut35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2008, 10:35 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 07-12-2008, 06:19 PM