upcoming ban question?

keys3411

Awards
Does anyone know when the next ban is coming? I thought it was supposed to be late last year but got pushed to 2009 but cant find any info...I thought treandrol and a few others were supposed to be on it.....anyone?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol, bold and phera plex were the ones suppost to be banned, no idea when its going ahead though sorry

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds
what cruel and heartless nation would leave a lifter without his freedom to juice, America!. Thou foul and cruel intent to deny a man his right to shrivel his testes for the benefit of all onlookers to bask upon a herculean image. Hast thou no mercy in thee?

.....wth was that....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what cruel and heartless nation would leave a lifter without his freedom to juice, America!. Thou foul and cruel intent to deny a man his right to shrivel his testes for the benefit of all onlookers to bask upon a herculean image. Hast thou no mercy in thee?

.....wth was that....
i liked it...kind of had a braveheart feel to it...if mel gibson was juicing.lol. but yes, they are taking our fun away...because they dont see any money in their pockets from it. i bet if they got money from these companies the government would be making their own commercials to promote it...i have an idea to save the economy and it would work...legalize weed and steroids...and tax it. i would be happy to buy domestic even if it cost a little more to get it quicker and not support another nation.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
****!!!! no banning epi!!! I need it in like a year, guess my next nutra order I better stock up :D

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
crap I think I'm going to have to get some epi Sd HD and pp

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just remember, vacuum bags, freezer, and even if you dont need em they can stay good ^.^

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
funny thing is...i think superdrol clones will be around alot longer than the other ones...dk y...
Because they arent as main stream with the kids as Tren and Epi I think.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
SOBs! The need to leave anabolics alone. People still have to train hard, eat right, and live a healthy lifestyle to get the real benefits of anabolics. I hope the bans end forever.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know when the next ban is coming? I thought it was supposed to be late last year but got pushed to 2009 but cant find any info...I thought treandrol and a few others were supposed to be on it.....anyone?
i think congress might be busy for a while trying to deal with obama.....

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even when the owner of a supplement company brutally murdered his girlfriend with a baseball bat, I couldn’t find a single supplement retailer who had a problem continuing to sell his dietary supplements.
wow. thats all i got to say about that.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
we could get a petition together just like the petition about the ban on p5p and have it sent to all the congressmen.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's really unfortunate is the DEA never wanted steroids to be a schedule III substance in the first place, and now they're stuck having to enforce them as such. I'm considering working for the DEA, but I would refuse any position that would put me in the seat to ban OTC hormones.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What's really unfortunate is the DEA never wanted steroids to be a schedule III substance in the first place, and now they're stuck having to enforce them as such. I'm considering working for the DEA, but I would refuse any position that would put me in the seat to ban OTC hormones.
**** i was finishing up my criminal justice degree and i was doing an internship and everyone told me to go federal, such as DEA, but the dea only really catches less then 5% of the drugs coming into America, so whats the point.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a skeptic, but where did you hear epi and 4-chloro were on the chopping block. I would think if that came out there would be threads everywhere about.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
We could do petition charters, and send em to our congressmen, go into other boards and gather the masses of people to get into it. Place a few people around, and constantly hammer with it to have it made legal, or at least prevent more PH's from hitting the list.

Plus the P5P thing is just....just pitiful.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** i was finishing up my criminal justice degree and i was doing an internship and everyone told me to go federal, such as DEA, but the dea only really catches less then 5% of the drugs coming into America, so whats the point.
Action!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a skeptic, but where did you hear epi and 4-chloro were on the chopping block. I would think if that came out there would be threads everywhere about.
the guy at the local supplement shop. NO HE DOES NOT SELL THESE PRODUCTS. but he is on the inside with alot of these companies and has been around the game awhile and is a very reputable source. its not that it is on the chopping block already, but it is being considered.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
the guy at the local supplement shop. NO HE DOES NOT SELL THESE PRODUCTS. but he is on the inside with alot of these companies and has been around the game awhile and is a very reputable source. its not that it is on the chopping block already, but it is being considered.
Damn. I'll have to ask the store owner I go to here. He does sell them! I'm sure @ some point everything short of protein will be banned! There are 2 dea agents that work out @ my gym everyday I'm there. I should strike up a conversation and ask. Oh yeah. They are huge. I'm almost 100% sure one of them juices! Same thing with the police officers that come in here!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
There's so many ways to negatively comment about supposed bans, but I'll just leave it at this: Those thieving hussies, rob us of our freedom in every way they can.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
There's so many ways to negatively comment about supposed bans, but I'll just leave it at this: Those thieving hussies, rob us of our freedom in every way they can.
Yeah rather than education or age restrictions. They say no one can have this and f everyone. Don't these people have heroin and crack houses to bust or did they already take care of that. Way to prioritize.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there afraid of being beat up by a bunch of huge, superhuman, juiced up Americans.

On a side note, how come a lot of police stations don't test for anabolics? I know for a fact that the ones around here don't. The officers that come into the gym are using 19-nor and superdrol (at least that's all they admit to). I'm sure there is some test in there too.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
this is simply pathetic guys. how they managed to get p5p in there is a ****ing mockery. isn't there anyone educated in these departments? i can tell you one thing for sure, the two head honchos in the 'anti-juicing movement', henry waxman, and big boy joe bin biden, know absolutely squat about supplements and the supplement industry, let alone steroids and designer hormones. like before they have these days in congress, do they at least present the facts to those on the voting floor that day? in regardsto p5p specifically, they probably don't. why the hell would they ban a substance that is found in fish naturally? money and control are the two obvious answers. they're the only answers.

superdrol will be the last to go, i just have a feeling. keep the rat poisons legal, and criminalize the unmethylated prodienelone and boldiones. makes perfect sense. not.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there afraid of being beat up by a bunch of huge, superhuman, juiced up Americans.

On a side note, how come a lot of police stations don't test for anabolics? I know for a fact that the ones around here don't. The officers that come into the gym are using 19-nor and superdrol (at least that's all they admit to). I'm sure there is some test in there too.
Why stop your cops from being able to jack a perp off his feet about 3 feet in the air, and toss him like a soccer ball? I think its good. Now if only cops could beat criminals again...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Why stop your cops from being able to jack a perp off his feet about 3 feet in the air, and toss him like a soccer ball? I think its good. Now if only cops could beat criminals again...
LOL. I never thought of it that way. My point is that the people who would be responsible for enforcing the law would be breaking the law!! Why not just let them snort a couple lines of coke so they be alert and up all night on the night shift. And no, I'm not comparing AAS to Cocaine, they just happen to both be illegal!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
There are 2 dea agents that work out @ my gym everyday I'm there. I should strike up a conversation and ask. Oh yeah. They are huge. I'm almost 100% sure one of them juices! Same thing with the police officers that come in here!
dude i can tell u this...my dad is a retired leuitenant..u would not believe how many cops juice. my uncle was arrested by the same guys he worked with from a controlled delivery. i guarantee, the DEA agents who work in that section, whenever there is a bust, sneak **** for themselves. i guarantee it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude i can tell u this...my dad is a retired leuitenant..u would not believe how many cops juice. my uncle was arrested by the same guys he worked with from a controlled delivery. i guarantee, the DEA agents who work in that section, whenever there is a bust, sneak **** for themselves. i guarantee it.
Yep. Coleman was a cop WHILE he was pro IFBB. If that's not a joke...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I never thought of it that way. My point is that the people who would be responsible for enforcing the law would be breaking the law!! Why not just let them snort a couple lines of coke so they be alert and up all night on the night shift. And no, I'm not comparing AAS to Cocaine, they just happen to both be illegal!!
Many of em do.....at least if your in the vegas area.