upcoming ban question?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. upcoming ban question?


    Does anyone know when the next ban is coming? I thought it was supposed to be late last year but got pushed to 2009 but cant find any info...I thought treandrol and a few others were supposed to be on it.....anyone?


  2. Trenadrol, bold and phera plex were the ones suppost to be banned, no idea when its going ahead though sorry
    •   
       


  3. no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds
    what cruel and heartless nation would leave a lifter without his freedom to juice, America!. Thou foul and cruel intent to deny a man his right to shrivel his testes for the benefit of all onlookers to bask upon a herculean image. Hast thou no mercy in thee?



    .....wth was that....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    what cruel and heartless nation would leave a lifter without his freedom to juice, America!. Thou foul and cruel intent to deny a man his right to shrivel his testes for the benefit of all onlookers to bask upon a herculean image. Hast thou no mercy in thee?



    .....wth was that....
    i liked it...kind of had a braveheart feel to it...if mel gibson was juicing.lol. but yes, they are taking our fun away...because they dont see any money in their pockets from it. i bet if they got money from these companies the government would be making their own commercials to promote it...i have an idea to save the economy and it would work...legalize weed and steroids...and tax it. i would be happy to buy domestic even if it cost a little more to get it quicker and not support another nation.
    •   
       


  6. ****!!!! no banning epi!!! I need it in like a year, guess my next nutra order I better stock up

  7. crap I think I'm going to have to get some epi Sd HD and pp

  8. Just remember, vacuum bags, freezer, and even if you dont need em they can stay good ^.^

  9. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    crap I think I'm going to have to get some epi Sd HD and pp
    funny thing is...i think superdrol clones will be around alot longer than the other ones...dk y...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    funny thing is...i think superdrol clones will be around alot longer than the other ones...dk y...
    Because they arent as main stream with the kids as Tren and Epi I think.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Because they arent as main stream with the kids as Tren and Epi I think.
    thats prob true...add h-drol to that list also

  12. This makes me sad.

  13. SOBs! The need to leave anabolics alone. People still have to train hard, eat right, and live a healthy lifestyle to get the real benefits of anabolics. I hope the bans end forever.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by keys3411 View Post
    Does anyone know when the next ban is coming? I thought it was supposed to be late last year but got pushed to 2009 but cant find any info...I thought treandrol and a few others were supposed to be on it.....anyone?
    i think congress might be busy for a while trying to deal with obama.....

  15. Found some info.

    http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...008/fr0425.htm

    http://www.steroidreport.com/2008/05...olic-steroids/

    Interesting write up in the 2nd link.

    It would be a sad day if this goes through.
    Any ideas how to protest this are welcome.

    JP.

  16. Even when the owner of a supplement company brutally murdered his girlfriend with a baseball bat, I couldn’t find a single supplement retailer who had a problem continuing to sell his dietary supplements.
    wow. thats all i got to say about that.

  17. we could get a petition together just like the petition about the ban on p5p and have it sent to all the congressmen.

  18. What's really unfortunate is the DEA never wanted steroids to be a schedule III substance in the first place, and now they're stuck having to enforce them as such. I'm considering working for the DEA, but I would refuse any position that would put me in the seat to ban OTC hormones.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's really unfortunate is the DEA never wanted steroids to be a schedule III substance in the first place, and now they're stuck having to enforce them as such. I'm considering working for the DEA, but I would refuse any position that would put me in the seat to ban OTC hormones.
    **** i was finishing up my criminal justice degree and i was doing an internship and everyone told me to go federal, such as DEA, but the dea only really catches less then 5% of the drugs coming into America, so whats the point.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds
    Not to be a skeptic, but where did you hear epi and 4-chloro were on the chopping block. I would think if that came out there would be threads everywhere about.

  21. We could do petition charters, and send em to our congressmen, go into other boards and gather the masses of people to get into it. Place a few people around, and constantly hammer with it to have it made legal, or at least prevent more PH's from hitting the list.

    Plus the P5P thing is just....just pitiful.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    **** i was finishing up my criminal justice degree and i was doing an internship and everyone told me to go federal, such as DEA, but the dea only really catches less then 5% of the drugs coming into America, so whats the point.
    Action!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Not to be a skeptic, but where did you hear epi and 4-chloro were on the chopping block. I would think if that came out there would be threads everywhere about.
    the guy at the local supplement shop. NO HE DOES NOT SELL THESE PRODUCTS. but he is on the inside with alot of these companies and has been around the game awhile and is a very reputable source. its not that it is on the chopping block already, but it is being considered.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    the guy at the local supplement shop. NO HE DOES NOT SELL THESE PRODUCTS. but he is on the inside with alot of these companies and has been around the game awhile and is a very reputable source. its not that it is on the chopping block already, but it is being considered.
    Damn. I'll have to ask the store owner I go to here. He does sell them! I'm sure @ some point everything short of protein will be banned! There are 2 dea agents that work out @ my gym everyday I'm there. I should strike up a conversation and ask. Oh yeah. They are huge. I'm almost 100% sure one of them juices! Same thing with the police officers that come in here!

  25. There's so many ways to negatively comment about supposed bans, but I'll just leave it at this: Those thieving hussies, rob us of our freedom in every way they can.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATD Ban questions
    By Steelwolf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. upcoming ban question
    By purelife1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:17 AM
  3. Any News about the Upcoming Ban?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
  4. Upcoming Ban - Comprehensive Supp List
    By Growth Junkie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Log in
Log in