upcoming ban question?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    There are 2 dea agents that work out @ my gym everyday I'm there. I should strike up a conversation and ask. Oh yeah. They are huge. I'm almost 100% sure one of them juices! Same thing with the police officers that come in here!
    dude i can tell u this...my dad is a retired leuitenant..u would not believe how many cops juice. my uncle was arrested by the same guys he worked with from a controlled delivery. i guarantee, the DEA agents who work in that section, whenever there is a bust, sneak **** for themselves. i guarantee it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    dude i can tell u this...my dad is a retired leuitenant..u would not believe how many cops juice. my uncle was arrested by the same guys he worked with from a controlled delivery. i guarantee, the DEA agents who work in that section, whenever there is a bust, sneak **** for themselves. i guarantee it.
    Yep. Coleman was a cop WHILE he was pro IFBB. If that's not a joke...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    LOL. I never thought of it that way. My point is that the people who would be responsible for enforcing the law would be breaking the law!! Why not just let them snort a couple lines of coke so they be alert and up all night on the night shift. And no, I'm not comparing AAS to Cocaine, they just happen to both be illegal!!
    Many of em do.....at least if your in the vegas area.

Similar Forum Threads

1. upcoming ban question
    By purelife1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:17 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:03 PM
  3. HCG Question on upcoming Cycle
    By Toneyfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:30 AM