Firts Time Cycle at 46 years of age ?

4fitness

4fitness

Awards
K i have been working out like crazy for a while, but the last year i have been working my butt off for gains and cutting.

The thing is i searched and read and studied every post on this site lol

Excellent info and source !

The thing is i see every one in there 20-30 s taking about there cycles.
Im 45 years old looking 30
I seem to still gain but its is slow.
165 lbs
16% bf
5'9''
I'm thinking about 1cc 2x ew that's total 400mg a week.(test E )
Im just wondering if 400mg Test E is too much for my age.
Im thinking 10 weeks MAX of a cycle test E.
My goal is to add some more mass and go down in bf %
Also since its the first time im only doing test to see the reaction.
Im starting today wit my first injection 23G 1" first 2 in the glute and the rest quads.

PCT is something i have not worked on yet but will soon be added to my other stuff.
as soon as i find out what hcg is. Im thinking to run 2 weeks hcg and then Nolva and Clomid after last injection, just got to figure the amounts for my age. if age matters with these supplements. I was told that some times you dont even need it , so im gone wait and read more before gettinng pct and hcg , need to know the hcg thing first lol.

I have set up and calculated my diet etc
and i have also set up my training program.

Thanks in advance !

TheRoman

Awards
400mg per week of test E isnt too much for your age maybe try test prop since it is a shorter ester. Then if bad sides appear they will go away faster. Test E has a rather long ester

keys3411

Awards
bro,if you havent cycled NOW is the time...im going to ignore your size and base my advice on your age....
Test E 12 weeks 500mgs/week
nolva 40/40/30/20/20 (or whatever you decide on)
You will feel great,make awesome gains and feel like your 20 again

keys3411

Awards
and make sure you DO get a PCT....NOLVA after cycle is fantastic....trust me, you want a PCT esp at your age chances are your natural test levels are fairly low,no offense