Best Oral (Legal or Non) to Stack With Sustanon 250 for 8-12 Weeks?

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I'm planning on a lean bulk, however, it seems almost impossible to gain absolutely no fat whatsoever while bulking. I'll be using Napalm and liquid Clen while on-cycle, then Eviscerate/DCP/Leviathan Reloaded during PCT. Here are what I'm wanting to dramatically improve throughout my cycle; weight, strength and vascularity. Any suggestions as to what oral(s) would be beneficial to stack with Sus 250 would be greatly appreciated. If you could state your reasoning as to whatever you suggest, especially if you have experience with stacking particular injectables and orals together.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
d-bol.. its a standard bread and butter stack that will slap on mass with a proper diet
or
superdrol- depending on how u react..most ppl get very dry gains which is completely opposite to the dbols, but quality gains, with test helping ease some of the side effects.

keys3411

Awards
what he said....i was thinking Dbol or superdrol for the first few weeks,crazy gains...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
dbol will blow u up not sure that's what your looking for... Have u ever run test before? If not might want to just run the sus... But maybe hdrol can run it for 6 wks or so and def leans u out... SD possibly but sides suck... PP possibly but some report it being wet others get dry gains (diet usually the key)... Maybe Epi since mild and can run longer and gains are dry. If it was the old days u could go 1AD which would be nice... Just some ideas

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Imo if ur gonna run epi u should use it the last week of your cycle and for the three weeks leading up to pct while waiting for the longer test esters to clear

player

Awards
I am running dbol right now with OTC Novedex XT to keep it dry and it is working well. No noticeable water, some lean gains. Steady strength gains.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I am running dbol right now with OTC Novedex XT to keep it dry and it is working well. No noticeable water, some lean gains. Steady strength gains.
how much XT you taking?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Plex! Out of all the orals I've tried, legal and illegal, PP has packed me with the most mass...and Dbol is included in there.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
P-Plex! Out of all the orals I've tried, legal and illegal, PP has packed me with the most mass...and Dbol is included in there.
i've yet to try phera...i just here its very wet. it may find a place in a near future cycle as a kicker. i agree with the dbol...hit or miss with that crap. best ones i ever got imo are still the 5mg pentagons...out of all doses and labs!

have you tried 3ad cannon?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope...thats why i ask lol. i was wanting the non-methyl so i can stay on what i am just to see if i pick up some gain and switch. what is your clone choice?
I've never used a clone, only original Phera, but I'd go with P-Plex. I don't think I've heard any complaints about it not being legit.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i've yet to try phera...i just here its very wet. it may find a place in a near future cycle as a kicker. i agree with the dbol...hit or miss with that crap. best ones i ever got imo are still the 5mg pentagons...out of all doses and labs!

have you tried 3ad cannon?
I have heard both about pp being wet and dry... I think it depends on diet... Can tell u I ran SD twice with bulking diet vs recomp/cut... Bulking blew me up 25 lbs with water retension... Recomp was more dry lean gains.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
you want to improve weight strength, vascularity = anadrol!

washingtonirvin

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't EQ just about the best thing out there for vascularity?

Brenwad

Awards
Better off with Tren.
Tren doesn't compare well to EQ for vascularity, but is superior for growth and that hardness often mistaken for vascularity.

Best oral to stack...I'd go Halodrol, 100mgs per day. Great for overall health in terms of cardio and feeling good in gym,mild sides, and probably as close to EQ an oral has ever gotten imo.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tbol or halodrol for 8 weeks...LEAN bulk

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Apparently OP was banned, but I'm thinking DMZ for lean bulk oral.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOL. Apparently OP was banned, but I'm thinking DMZ for lean bulk oral.
Yeah this is a good idea, site sponsor carries it and everything.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't EQ just about the best thing out there for vascularity?
Well depends on your bodytype a bit since eq can be ran so long you can gradually get there with diet. For me winstrol,mast are easily the best.