Bi-weekly continuous Test inj.?????? Help

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
What are the shutdown effects of a standard 1 ml (250mg) inj of test bi-weekly for a extended period say 1 year -I've heard of this and am considering it

keys3411

Awards
you'd be at a maintence dose,i wouldnt do it unless you already have low test levels,and if thats the case I would go to the dr and just get legal HRT...Gains wont be much at 250mg/week either,i mean decent gains but you will be shut down fairly good,your body wouldnt have made natural test for a year

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
personally i was shut down at around week 6 in my cycle (lasted 12 weeks) at 500mg/week and i stayed shut down for a while after my cycle. ive never seen my balls so small....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i believe it has been discussed that theres a chance of your natural level never returing and HCG is a must for test cycles > 12 weeks

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
personally i was shut down at around week 6 in my cycle (lasted 12 weeks) at 500mg/week and i stayed shut down for a while after my cycle. ive never seen my balls so small....

Did you get them to bounce back?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
By biweekly you really mean 250mg/2weeks? Look up TRT. Thats basically just an amount equal to what your body already produces. I dont see the point unless your test levels are very low.

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
Alright I'll just keep taking breaks between cycles I have been on mild doses of test between (oral) andriol and sustanon 250 for 16 weeks now I know I need to take a break I am just worried about how shut down i may be. I don't have HCG either my nuts are smaller but not gone thats why I was wondering if your body completely shuts down on maintenance or just decreases production

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
I don't have the tests to show levels but I am angry and depressed when not taking test but not weak an frail either, so My levels are fine but I am all around a better feeling person when on test It is better than anti depressants for me but not at the cost of my nuts

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
any external source of testosterone will shut down your natural production. and considering the information you gave, id say your already pretty shut down. sust is pretty good at shutting people down as well. id personally say get a SERM and just try to stay natural for a while, maybe a test booster to get some partial effects of a increased test level, but using test just to keep natural levels seems counter intuitive to me. your really risking a lot.

best of luck

eviladams: ya, they came back a little over a month after i quit but my libido was shut down for prolly 2 months after i quit, but when i was on... it was pretty good

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Supreme what your really talking about is blast and cruise. Some people that are on trt will just up their trt doses for between cycles. Some will just cruise between 2 cycles. Its really only for people that are far over their genetic limit and are very serious about bodybuilding, because with cruising you never have a drop below what would be considered "high test levels". You are shut down the whole time which can cause lasting problems, but you dont lose gains when cycling down. Most cruisers do between 200-300mg/week though so your dose seems a little low compared to others but it sounds like it worked fine. Being 16 weeks in HCG would do you a world of good though.

This is all a person choice though because of the potential for lasting problems with shutdown. I know people that have recovered pretty well from being on 8 months, but others are not so lucky. Ask around about it.

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
That is the info I was looking for thanks man I decided to take a break and am currently on the hunt for HCG I am 24 yrs old so cruising sounds like something to do in 10 years or so, I appreciate your advice I was worried I was the only one doin something like that and i would be messed up for good