bad headaches

TheRoman

Awards
currently on week 2 of a hdrol trenadrol cycle 75mg/90mg
having headaches maybe due to blood pressure?
i am also taking dcp, and a preworkout/fatburner ARSENAL X
the arsenal x has about 250mg of caffine and some yohbime (sp) this might be the culprit for putting me over the edge....any input would be great

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How much HB you taking and did you preload?
drop teh preworkout drinker and teh fat burner, cut after pct not on cycle or during pct.

u taking ur bp?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the X. I know yohimbe messes with my blood. I can feel a pressure form it, while 3g of caffeine doesnt do a thing to me. (yes I have taken 3g of caffeine in a day before....finals week....that was hell!)

keys3411

Awards
make sure you drink enough water.....dehydration is a major cause of headaches, i know it was for me and I was getting a gallon a day,but i needed near 2 for headaches to not come.....also make sure you have support supps for BP/liver support

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i am actually doing the exact stack...minus the preworkout fat burner...h-drol/trenadrol/dcp...it is because of blood pressure. my first couple of days with 90mg trenadrol i had blinding headaches. i bumped up the hawthorne to over 2,000mgs per day and its fine now.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
currently on week 2 of a hdrol trenadrol cycle 75mg/90mg
having headaches maybe due to blood pressure?
i am also taking dcp, and a preworkout/fatburner ARSENAL X
the arsenal x has about 250mg of caffine and some yohbime (sp) this might be the culprit for putting me over the edge....any input would be great
are you sure you have enough compounds there?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
to the OP, i'm sorry for totally derailing this thread. lmao

TheRoman

Awards
bigpapa i think your right im going to up my HB to 2,000 mgs thanks!